Subscribe
    Nov 6, 2008, 12:35 PM - RPF login help #1

Is anyone a mod over at the RPF?

or could help me with password stuff?

I never updated my e-mail address when I changed service providers and was never that active, and I've forgotten my password. I've had this problem for at least a year now. I was going to just wait and create a new login when registration opens up...but it never does.

Since I can't get a password reminder (it just goes to my old e-mail address) what can I do?

my username is the same as on here

combatbaby

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of prop discussion...and junkyard deals. There have been many items I would otherwise have snagged up that I couldn't because I couldn't post/contact people. Or runs people offered that I couldn't say "add me to the list"

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

-Quinn
    Nov 7, 2008, 10:22 AM - Re: RPF login help #2

anyone?
    Nov 7, 2008, 10:39 AM - Re: RPF login help #3

At least yo are registered. Does anyone know why they aren't allowing new members???
    Nov 7, 2008, 10:44 AM - Re: RPF login help #4

Quote Boomer Fett said: View Post
    At least yo are registered. Does anyone know why they aren't allowing new members???

They have small windows of open registration, only open at certain times of the year. I was lucky enough to catch the last one. Just keep an eye on the RPF to see when the next one will be.
    Nov 7, 2008, 10:52 AM - Re: RPF login help #5

Where do they post the dates at??? I am starting a tk and need another source besides TDH
    Nov 7, 2008, 11:08 AM - Re: RPF login help #6

Boomer...come over to:

http://whitearmor.net/

All the TK you need
  7. Nov 7, 2008, 11:23 AM - Re: RPF login help #7

At least yo are registered.
    Tell me about it, i've been trying for months & months to register.
  8. Nov 7, 2008, 11:31 AM - Re: RPF login help #8

Quote CombatBaby said: View Post
    Is anyone a mod over at the RPF?

or could help me with password stuff?

I never updated my e-mail address when I changed service providers and was never that active, and I've forgotten my password. I've had this problem for at least a year now. I was going to just wait and create a new login when registration opens up...but it never does.

Since I can't get a password reminder (it just goes to my old e-mail address) what can I do?

my username is the same as on here

combatbaby

I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of prop discussion...and junkyard deals. There have been many items I would otherwise have snagged up that I couldn't because I couldn't post/contact people. Or runs people offered that I couldn't say "add me to the list"

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

-Quinn
    I am in the same boat Quinn, I even sent emails to the admin with no response back, I made the same mistake and did not update my email.
    It seems that there is no one who cares enough on the admin to answer the emails, I've sent 3 I think.

So it someone has some way, I'd appreciate it as well.
    Thanks,
    Christi
    Nov 7, 2008, 5:43 PM - Re: RPF login help #9

Get in when you can guys, RPF is the best costume/replica anything site besides the Fett related stuff here
  10. Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Nov 8, 2008, 8:30 AM - Re: RPF login help #10

Where do they post the dates at??? I am starting a tk and need another source besides TDH
    Boomer, check here; http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=43294
    That thread is stickied on, and I presume that it will be used to announce new registration dates. I'm a member there, but I did not need to register at a certain time. I guess I got lucky. Although I understand the reasons for controlled registering, this causes much prob-(or should I say PROP)-lems. This is not an isolated incident. Proptopia is well known everywhere, but references to posts over there are useless to non members.. At least the RPF still allows people to join..
    Nov 8, 2008, 8:35 AM - Re: RPF login help #11

Anybody having login problems PM me your info and I will PM a mod over there