RPF Account fun time for everyone

From
    Fremont, CA

RPF Account fun time for everyone

Since TDH added a link to RPF costume workshop area I thought it would be cool to activate my account there. After failing over and over I remembered some time back, maybe over a year ago RPF lost everyone's accounts and everyone was asked to create new accounts. We'll at the time I had just been promoted to a new position, long story short someone used my RPF account name "Syper" great, that sucks
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Galati, Romania

Re: RPF Account fun time for everyone

Syper said: View Post
    Since TDH added a link to RPF costume workshop area I thought it would be cool to activate my account there. After failing over and over I remembered some time back, maybe over a year ago RPF lost everyone's accounts and everyone was asked to create new accounts. We'll at the time I had just been promoted to a new position, long story short someone used my RPF account name "Syper" great, that sucks
    The RPF does not lost the accounts (I still have mine), they just asked us to change the passwords.

From
    Fremont, CA

RPF's domain was hijacked from 1/5/2012 to 5/5/2012 if you created an account during that time you had to create another account. Until recently I didn't understand how widespread the issue was. What I thought was going to be a quick password reset turned into, "you never had an account with us at all" and the situation just sucks. RPF and it's staff are in no way at fault. Since then the user name Syper has been taken and I thought I had that locked up all this time. I should create a new account and go by the name RafalSyperFett or Syper-4-Real or maybe Man of Syper lol just play around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From
    Galati, Romania

Syper said: View Post
    RPF's domain was hijacked from 1/5/2012 to 5/5/2012 if you created an account during that time you had to create another account. Until recently I didn't understand how widespread the issue was. What I thought was going to be a quick password reset turned into, "you never had an account with us at all" and the situation just sucks. RPF and it's staff are in no way at fault. Since then the user name Syper has been taken and I thought I had that locked up all this time. I should create a new account and go by the name RafalSyperFett or Syper-4-Real or maybe Man of Syper lol just play around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now I understand! I thought that you had your account before the hijack... Love your possible 'new' names!