Not many pics to show, but this is where I am right now. I ordered a mannequin last week and it came tuesday. It was too scrawny so I ended up padding his biceps and triceps, chest, and upper legs.
So originally it looked like this:
after the padding it looks like this:
I'm REALLY happy with the way it's coming along so far. I've been slowly putting it together over 14 months. I have boots on the way (they are just stand-ins until I can find the ones I really want) and I need to modify the sith armor gloves to have the appropriate look. I'd like to replace the chestbox lights and a few other pieces, but this is where I am now. Hope you guys are as happy with it as I am so far!