Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. 99centTaco is offline 99centTaco
    Nov 30, 2007, 8:22 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #76

hehehe, this thread is funny. But yes I am a cowboys fan and I'm glad its over. I too have to agree that Rogers scared me more than farve. But anyhow, I'm with you miller!
  2. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Nov 30, 2007, 8:32 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #77

..I love this thread...great passion all around....a TRUE MANS THREAD!!

But GREAT GAME.....almost better for Green Bay that Farve was out, cause Farve was getting LAID OUT early on, and Aaron Rodgers gave them a better chance.....

Bottom line is, last night ROMO was better....score one for Dallas.......clearly the better team.

Nov 30, 2007, 8:45 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #78

I found my self watching this game last night... what a game! Though NFL networks cuts and commercial breaks were awkward to me. But the best game I have seen in a long time!

Go Cowboys!
    Nov 30, 2007, 9:12 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #79

The road to the Superbowl for the NFC will go through Dallas, thats for sure.

The most complete receiver in the NFL is injured, sitting on the sidelines. If you can name him, more props to you. It ain't TO. G or no G on his lid LOL...

Great game, Romo was a stud, but the best part of Dallas' game is their O line. With the time he has had all year to get down to his 4th and 5th reads, that line would make Eli Manning look good.

Nice win.
  5. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Nov 30, 2007, 9:27 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #80

Quote CGClone said: View Post
    The most complete receiver in the NFL is injured, sitting on the sidelines. If you can name him, more props to you. It ain't TO. G or no G on his lid LOL...

Great game, Romo was a stud, but the best part of Dallas' game is their O line. With the time he has had all year to get down to his 4th and 5th reads, that line would make Eli Manning look good.

Nice win.
    COMPLETELY Disagree with you....

T.O like it or not IS the most complete Receiver, and has been for quite sometime. Why you ask? cause he BLOCKS and does the other things down field. Those who watch him every week know that........not to mention his stats for this year, check'um out.................so NO, it's not Marvin Harrison....good try though.

And unless you've seen all of the other 10 wins the Cowboys have had, TRUST ME, that O-Line has been horrible at times.....but who's the one that bailed them out with his running/ scrabbling?? ROMO....so please, don't sell him short....
    Eli manning?, give me a break....cowboys would be 7-5 with manning(any of them), if it weren't for ROMO.

Again, I'm not comboys fan....but the proof is in the pudding...sorry.....ROMO AND T.O are tops right now.
    Last edited by Spideyfett; Nov 30, 2007 at 9:45 AM.
    Nov 30, 2007, 9:54 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #81

'Nuff Said:

Patriots: Points For: 442 Points Against: 185
    Cowboys: Points For: 395 Points Against: 248

Patriots: 11 - 0
    Cowboys: 11-1

Touchdowns: Patriots: 58, Cowboys: 48

Super Bowl rings: Brady: 3 Romo:0

You tell me who's going to win if they face off again.
  7. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Nov 30, 2007, 9:57 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #82

Quote webchief said: View Post
    'Nuff Said:

Patriots: Points For: 442 Points Against: 185
    Cowboys: Points For: 395 Points Against: 248

Patriots: 11 - 0
    Cowboys: 11-1

Touchdowns: Patriots: 58, Cowboys: 48

Super Bowl rings: Brady: 3 Romo:0

You tell me who's going to win if they face off again.
    the NINERS??........

I do agree.....PATS are #1, until someone beats them....and DALLAS is #2..then INDY, then Green Bay...in that order.

And WC, you guys are so spoiled in Boston...with all the winning teams....BC, SOX, PATS, CELTICS......I hate you.!!
    Nov 30, 2007, 10:01 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #83

Yeah, it's a great time to be a Boston fan... I can't disagree. I was at the Celtics game last night and watched the Green spank the NY Knicks 104 - 59! HAHAHAHA
  9. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Nov 30, 2007, 10:05 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #84

Yeah, it's a great time to be a Boston fan... I can't disagree. I was at the Celtics game last night and watched the Green spank the NY Knicks 104 - 59! HAHAHAHA
    Can't wait for my SPURS and your Celtics....should be good.!!
    But that's a whole other thread!!
  10. Nov 30, 2007, 10:14 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #85

thats was all right game last night. I saw some fan dude toss like a tennis shoe up and over across like 6 or 7 aisles, gotta love HD
    Nov 30, 2007, 10:52 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #86

Yeah...those Bruins are something....LOL!!!!!

womo
  12. Nov 30, 2007, 5:04 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #87

WOW! What a game!! Being a Packers fan, I cringed when Brett went down. He said in an interview that he will probably be back next week. I just hope the old guy doesn't rush back.

As for the Cowboys.....they are a really good team TO is probably the best receiver in the league by far. Favre wanted Randy Moss to go to GB, but they passed on him. He would have been a nice complement to Driver, that's for sure.

Anywho.... The Boys won this round, but come NFC Championship time, revenge will be sweet

GO PACK GO!!!
  13. formerly The Few the Proud 501st Blackshadow's Avatar
    Nov 30, 2007, 8:10 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #88

YOU ladies got lucky LOL no it was a good game but i been a green bay fan since i was little so go green bay Cowgirls did surprise me though especially Romo i never thought he was good but i guess he is but they still suck in my book
    Nov 30, 2007, 10:00 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #89

LUCKY...you guys got lucky we did not hang 50 on you

TO dropped TD makes it 44 and the Field Goal we should have taken instead of the 4th and 1 would have made it 47

then the first drive should have been 7 instead of 3....and that makes it 51

OH and if Favre had stayed in we would have at least had one pick for 6

Quote The Few the Proud 501st said: View Post
    YOU ladies got lucky LOL no it was a good game but i been a green bay fan since i was little so go green bay Cowgirls did surprise me though especially Romo i never thought he was good but i guess he is but they still suck in my book
    Nov 30, 2007, 10:45 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #90

Three words....

Any Given Sunday...

Look at the Pats against Philly. They came this close to losing.

Anything can happen in this day in age. I am into 3 teams mainly. My home team of the Browns, Panthers and the Cowboys.

The Browns are finally showing signs of life after the past few years. The Panthers met the Pats a few years ago in the Superbowl, and since...fell apart. The Cowboys, always have been a favorite team.

At this point, the Panthers aren't going too far, the Browns...they have a chance, may not be an awesome chance, but they have a chance. The Cowboys are about the only team that I like that are even pretty sure of getting to the playoffs.

Only time will tell gang.
  16. Jan 13, 2008, 7:53 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #91

WHOOPS!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COWBOYS-PEEL2.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	22189  
    Jan 13, 2008, 8:00 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #92

I wish the best of luck to FAVRE

I Pray he beats the PATS in the Superbowl!!!
  18. Jan 13, 2008, 8:32 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #93

Quote DarthMiller said: View Post
    I wish the best of luck to FAVRE

I Pray he beats the PATS in the Superbowl!!!
    Well, first we have to take care of the "NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS", so no need to look ahead beyond that, but thanks just the same!!!

Jan 14, 2008, 2:13 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #94

Quote Galactic Bounty Hunter said: View Post
    Well, first we have to take care of the "NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS", so no need to look ahead beyond that, but thanks just the same!!!

We'll still have to perform, but looking at the shape of the players in the last games, the fact we have home field advantage, and a winning record against them in the season the packers shouldn't have trouble.

The giants got beat up physically and mentally in the last game, and have players listed as questionable.
    the packers simply had to maintain a lead, not fight for one.
    Jan 14, 2008, 2:27 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #95

Its all about TD's in the NFL, not stats. Stats are for fantasy football. You can control all the stats and still lose. Dallas proved that.
  21. Jan 14, 2008, 5:29 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #96

I have a feeling this is the Packer's year. I won't get my hopes up yet, but Sunday's game was amazing!

After Grant's 2 fumbles, he totally redeemed himself and had an AWESOME game...201 yards and 3 TD's!! Brett was the usual Brett. He even threw a snowball pass I think Holmgren should stay away from Lambeau from now on!

Pats vs. Pack in the Superbowl. The packers WILL win!

GO PACKERS GO!!!!
    Jan 20, 2008, 9:19 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #97

now that was Justice for my BOYS

Looks like ELI got the last laugh

next year the thread will read ELI vs ROMO

since we all know FAVRE is going to RETIRE!!!!

Quote Galactic Bounty Hunter said: View Post
    WHOOPS!!!
  23. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Jan 20, 2008, 9:55 PM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #98

Da, Da Da Da Da, Go GAINTS Go!!....
  24. Jan 21, 2008, 7:16 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #99

Quote DarthMiller said: View Post
    now that was Justice for my BOYS

Looks like ELI got the last laugh

next year the thread will read ELI vs ROMO

since we all know FAVRE is going to RETIRE!!!!
    Hang on now...Brett hasn't said yes. He hasn't said no either. We will just have to wait.....and wait....and wait....and wait...zzzzzzzzzzz....Sorry! I fell asleep waiting to see if Brett made up his mind yet!
    Jan 21, 2008, 9:22 AM - Re: ROMO vs FAVRE #100

I have to admit it, the packers played a lowsy game.

Should have let the Giants play at home. They have a terrible record there.

Favre just can't perform in the cold anymore.

The giants defense was solid pretty much the whole game, and their great offensive playcalling sealed the deal.

I don't hate them for it at all. All i can say is I just don't want New England to win. I never like teams with cheaters on them.