Subscribe
    Nov 5, 2011, 12:29 PM - Recent Photoshoot of my Remake Michael Myers #1

Got in contact with a local photographer to do up some nice pictures of my Rob Zombie Michael Myers gear. Horror prop making is more so what i do with some star wars on the side. Everything about this suit is as accurate as i could possibly get it. The coveralls were x02 insulated Carhartts with the padding torn out and went through various stone washes and weathering just like the screen used coveralls. The knife is a 17.5 inch Forshner Chef knife, same kind as used in movie. The mask is actually of a variant of the wayne toth sculpt. Its origins come from the animatronic RZ michael Myers with retooling to make it spot on to the screenused mask. This mask is the dream sequence from the beginning of RZ's h2.

Andy
    Nov 5, 2011, 12:36 PM - Re: Recent Photoshoot of my Remake Michael Myers #2

Freakin' awesome! I'm glad I will never meet you on a dark alley. Very dark and morbid, but well done. Excellent job!
    Nov 5, 2011, 1:18 PM - Re: Recent Photoshoot of my Remake Michael Myers #3

I'd recommend using a thin black mesh to cover up the eye holes. If the eyes are too clearly visible, it ruins the whole effect.
    See how much better this looks?

Of course, if you're only interested in taking pictures, then the right overhead lighting can obscure the eyes sufficiently...
    However, your photographer (professional as he may be) doesn't appear to be a big Michael Myers fan, or else he'd already be aware of that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fixed.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	56946  
    Nov 5, 2011, 2:16 PM - Re: Recent Photoshoot of my Remake Michael Myers #4

actually in the remake version his eyes are seen quite clearly in most scenes, as rob zombie wanted to give more back story on michael and make him more of a human than evil force of nature.

5. Dec 11, 2011, 7:25 PM - Re: Recent Photoshoot of my Remake Michael Myers #5

Awesome Andy! Love it!