RATM No Shelter Video

From
    Slane, Ireland, Ireland

RATM No Shelter Video

Rage Against The Machine - No Shelter - YouTube

Check out this RATM vid for no shelter. Now take a closer look at the helmet that is used for the "mind control scenes". If im not mistaken that is none other than the Fett himself?

From
    Galati, Romania

Re: RATM No Shelter Video

You have a good eye for details! That is deffinitely a Boba Fett helmet:

ratm-no-shelter-fett-01-jpg ratm-no-shelter-fett-02-jpg ratm-no-shelter-fett-03-jpg ratm-no-shelter-fett-04-jpg

When I did the first capture, I thought that there's a cross in the T-visor, but in the other images you can see that is in fact the right upper ear cap glued to the front of the helmet. Interesting approach from a band that I love.

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

RATM No Shelter Video

Interesting! Good find. And the dent was filled in, too. Looks like a pretty big helmet.

From
    Galati, Romania

Azrok said: View Post
    Interesting! Good find. And the dent was filled in, too. Looks like a pretty big helmet.
    In the last image you can see the hint of the dent. I think it looks big because of the skinny guy and the 'mini-monitor' on the front, but the main question is what Boba Fett helmet was used to achieve that helmet in 1998? My guess is that they used a Don Post but I might be wrong.

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

RATM No Shelter Video

Hmmm, yeah, Good call on the dent, I think I see it now, between the first and second snap on the last photo. Tough on this mobile screen.

if it was a Don Post, maybe it was a Don Post standard 1995, which looked wider than the later ones. I have seen the later versions reshaped to almost look like the 95, but the 95 had a better and bigger shape out of the box.

RafalFett said: View Post
    In the last image you can see the hint of the dent. I think it looks big because of the skinny guy and the 'mini-monitor' on the front, but the main question is what Boba Fett helmet was used to achieve that helmet in 1998? My guess is that they used a Don Post but I might be wrong.

From
    Marietta, Ga

Good call! Who would have thought?

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

RATM No Shelter Video

Wow that's really cool
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Galati, Romania

Azrok said: View Post
    Hmmm, yeah, Good call on the dent, I think I see it now, between the first and second snap on the last photo. Tough on this mobile screen.
    No, you are right about the dent being filled! What I was saying was that you can see the filled dent's contour and not the actual dent.

From
    New South Wales, Australia

Wow! Now that is mind blowing! It's amazing what gets uncovered by you amazing folk! BTW what great taste in music you have Captain! You are definitely an interesting fellow! Con molto rispetto!

From
    Galati, Romania

hobbit057 said: View Post
    BTW what great taste in music you have Captain! You are definitely an interesting fellow! Con molto rispetto!
    I love Hard and Heavy Metal (big Guns N' Roses fan), but also Speed and Thrash Metal (Sepultura - with Max Cavalera).

From
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Watched on bigger screen today. You can also see profile and head-on view schematic of the helmet on the projection screen behind the guy. Can see it in post #2, picture # 2 above also. I wonder if that was a design drawing for the video's prop helmet, and they ended up using it (the drawing) in the video also.