Subscribe
    Jun 13, 2009, 6:40 PM - Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #1

I've been wondering something for a while now, and since this is the place where there is a lot of talent for prop making and the such, why not ask it here? I was wondering if any of you had ever considered making or know someone who has made one of the Electrostaffs wielded by the Magnaguards? I think that would be something pretty cool to make, although I could never make one as I definitely don't have the talent for it.
    Jun 13, 2009, 10:21 PM - Re: Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #2

I haven't seen any, yet you could ask around the RPF. They will be opening registration on the 15th too. http://therpf.com
    Jun 14, 2009, 12:58 AM - Re: Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #3

Do you have to actually be a prop builder to participate in the forums? If so, I wouldn't really belong considering my skills are sorely, SORELY lacking.

[edit] I was browsing those forums and I stumbled upon a thread where one of the members is building the Tumbler from the newest Batman movies.....just incredible. WOW. [/edit]
    Last edited by Mereel; Jun 14, 2009 at 1:23 AM.
    Jun 14, 2009, 1:31 AM - Re: Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #4

Anyone can join. You don't have to be a prop builder. You could post progress threads of armor that you'd be working on, and other kinds. Although, I went ahead and did a search for you, and there doesn't seem to be any electrostaff progress threads. However, someone over there might have some close up pictures, maybe.

Mereel said: View Post
    Do you have to actually be a prop builder to participate in the forums? If so, I wouldn't really belong considering my skills are sorely, SORELY lacking.

[edit] I was browsing those forums and I stumbled upon a thread where one of the members is building the Tumbler from the newest Batman movies.....just incredible. WOW. [/edit]
    Jun 15, 2009, 2:26 PM - Re: Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #5

Oh, I wasn't going to build one, I'm a pretty good artist, but my talent lies more on the drawing aspect of art. I was just wondering if anyone was attempting to build one of them because they seemed like a real challenge, especially the one type of electrostaff with what looks like glass ends and the guts within. Anyway, I did join today, how long does it usually take to get your account approved by the admin so I can start posting there?
    Jun 15, 2009, 8:17 PM - Re: Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #6

I think new members get to post when registration ends, and the Moderators grant access.

Mereel said: View Post
    how long does it usually take to get your account approved by the admin so I can start posting there?
    Jun 15, 2009, 8:30 PM - Re: Question for you Master Prop Makers Out There #7

Ah, okay, thanks.