Subscribe
    Mar 20, 2008, 1:25 PM - Question about different Fett versions #1

Hey guys, Im new to these AWESOME forums! Ive noticed that there are different movie versions of Fetts suit... whats the difference between the two??? Thanks!
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Mar 20, 2008, 1:33 PM - Re: Question about different Fett versions #2

Actually, if you really want to be technical, there's 6 versions of Boba Fett.

McQuarrie Concept (All White Version)
    Pre-Production ("mustard and ketchup" Gauntlets, Mulit-colored JP)
    SW Holiday Special (Blue and Yellow)
    ESB (Green Gauntlets and JP, helmet has a slightly different color paint scheme - EE-3 looks different - silver barrel & sidearm on right thigh/buttock)
    ROTJ (Red Gauntlets, Multi-color JP, Helmet paint scheme, no sidearm, different EE-3)
    and Special Edition - ESB Helmet with ROTJ Suit (could be the other way around, if it is, please correct me someone!)

I believe these are the very basic differences, but I am sure the many fine people here will be willing to give you a more in depth idea of what is what.
    Mar 20, 2008, 2:14 PM - Re: Question about different Fett versions #3

Ok thats a lot of help already! I was mainly concerned with the ESB and ROTJ versions. I noticed some with red gauntlets... I never noticed the different paint schemes tho, whats different? Also, are one fo the versions helmets designed differently? I notice some Fett helmets are wider than others. Thanks again
    Mar 20, 2008, 2:17 PM - Re: Question about different Fett versions #4

ohhh I see the difference now in helmets! the esb helmet has black in it like arching down along the jaw line. thats so cool!

Actually im still unsure, I see the different paintscheme tho... Which version has the black in the helmet?
    Mar 20, 2008, 3:09 PM - Re: Question about different Fett versions #5

The ESB helmet has a darker color on the "cheeks." Is that the area you're talking about?
    Mar 20, 2008, 7:40 PM - Re: Question about different Fett versions #6

I believe so, Like at the top of the forum page and my avatar. So the ESB Fett helmet has the black where as the ROTJ is just a different shade of green?