Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. ZeroVisibilite is offline ZeroVisibilite
    Dec 23, 2009, 10:56 PM - Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #1

Edited by myself, due to the inability to resolve this issue without dramatic responses. My apology stands If Chris would like to Pm me I will take it up with him in privtae
    Last edited by ZeroVisibilite; Dec 24, 2009 at 2:29 PM.
  2. Dec 23, 2009, 11:49 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #2

Drama, drama, drama.

That's a really arrogant and backhanded excuse for an apology.
    Dec 24, 2009, 1:37 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #3

I'm done with this and any related mud-slinging....posts edited
    Last edited by dsonik1; Dec 28, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
    Dec 24, 2009, 2:04 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #4

somebody had to be the turd in the punch bowl!
    Dec 24, 2009, 3:15 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #5

wow....
    Dec 24, 2009, 6:19 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #6

Nice self explanation but sorry thatīs no apology in any way ... you know how to always set one on top dude! 59 posts in 5 years says enough. I doubt that you are a more than a lurker. Sorry man!
  7. Dec 24, 2009, 8:48 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #7

That was the longest apology/non-apology that I've ever read. I may not be aware of the situation but you spent more time not apologizing for how you feel than you actually did apologizing for what you feel you did to FettPride.

The fact of the matter is I have donated more to charities surrounding Star Wars, Cancer, Research for Cures, Make A Wish, than most of you make in a year, and defiantly more that this helmet will bring in.
    Another example of your non-apology. It's great that you are a generous person and that you have donated a lot to so many charities but that does not make you a better person than anyone else here.
  8. ZeroVisibilite is offline ZeroVisibilite
    Dec 24, 2009, 8:55 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #8

See above
    Last edited by ZeroVisibilite; Dec 24, 2009 at 2:30 PM.
  9. ZeroVisibilite is offline ZeroVisibilite
    Dec 24, 2009, 9:08 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #9

See above
  10. Dec 24, 2009, 9:38 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #10

Quote ZeroVisibilite said: View Post
    My donations do not make me a better person, not do they make up for anything I may have done in the past, or the future. I am not using them as a medal, or crutch for my life. In reality, this is the first time I have spoke of it. and seldemly even use my real name when I donate, or take credit in open forum. I never claimed to be a better person, in fact, it is obvious that right now I am not.
    I'm sorry but the fact that you said, "than most of you make in a year, and defiantly more that this helmet will bring in." says otherwise. If you didn't add that to your statement then the rest would have been more meaningful. It's an example of what a two-sided apology is and adding that to your comment IS like trying to pin a medal to your chest.

I'm not trying to jump on any bandwagons here, like I said I don't know about the situation. I'm just commenting on what you are saying here and now.
  11. ZeroVisibilite is offline ZeroVisibilite
    Dec 24, 2009, 9:53 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #11

See above
    Dec 24, 2009, 1:43 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #12

- Amen -
  13. Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Dec 24, 2009, 1:50 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #13

Dec 27, 2009, 9:37 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #14

i just find it funny that you guys line up to kiss *** to the powers that be on here. LOL
    cut zero a break, jesus h. christ on a crutch!
    Dec 27, 2009, 9:43 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #15

I'm done with this and any related mud-slinging....posts edited
    Last edited by dsonik1; Dec 28, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
    Dec 28, 2009, 2:37 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #16

Quote mrbungle said: View Post
    i just find it funny that you guys line up to kiss *** to the powers that be on here. LOL
    cut zero a break, jesus h. christ on a crutch!

Grow Up....seriously

Your whole group is just one big class act bud. And I mean that...

with all the sarcasm I can muster...I mean that..
  17. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Dec 28, 2009, 2:49 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #17

lol wut?

Chris' threads should be locked as soon as he posts them, or at least all posts in his threads should be moderated. It's pretty lame that every time he offers something to the community, someone has to freak out and spoil it for everyone else.
    Dec 28, 2009, 3:31 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #18

MAKE IT STOP....MAKE IT STOP !!!!!
    Dec 28, 2009, 3:56 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #19

Lol, you know it hit the fan when the OP deletes all his posts
    Dec 28, 2009, 9:00 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #20

Zero is no hero.. original I know.

dude go away...
    Dec 28, 2009, 10:49 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #21

Quote Gilmore of OK said: View Post
    Grow Up....seriously

Your whole group is just one big class act bud. And I mean that...

with all the sarcasm I can muster...I mean that..
    i could say the same of you and the company you keep. i speak for myself and what i see on here. anyone that speaks out against,critiques or questions FP is automatically a villian and is blackballed on here. that is not an opinion but fact.

Quote GCNgamer128 said: View Post
    lol wut?

Chris' threads should be locked as soon as he posts them, or at least all posts in his threads should be moderated. It's pretty lame that every time he offers something to the community, someone has to freak out and spoil it for everyone else.

why ? are we not entitled to opinions on here? i guess not.

here is an opinion for you, evertime any other builder on here post some new product, they go "hey, here is something i made and it is XXX amount of dollars for one."

nice and simple to the point.

with your good buddy fp. we get a six paragragh diatribe about how he at a personal cost to him is going to offer the good folks at TDH something he did not make but altered. that it is the most accurate fett prop ever made (gauntlet rockets anyone?) and you should be greatful that poor old FP has brought this to you. then his pimps come out of the woodwork to tell you how accurate it is and so forth. all the while never posting WIP pics.( there were none on this build for a reason) but if you come out with some new fett stuff, you damned better well have some wip pics or suffer the wrath. he did this with the new helmet.

SF leaked a pic to everybody, got everyone so excited( to build hype) then fp acted very reluctant to post anymore pics.( the suspense builds) then he finally comes out with a barely altered prepro fett helmet.
    and folks line up for it. fp stands to make over 10k on this. not bad for a christmas gift to TDH.

i can say one thing about FP. he should go in to marketing. jesus he would be a rock star in that field.\

but i am here to ask you guys to leave zero alone.

anyways, i am done. you can start bashing me anyways.
    Dec 28, 2009, 11:11 AM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #22

mrbungle I donīt get it. FP offers some goods for us, spending much time to get it accurate and clean. People who like his stuff can buy it others that donīt like it can just walk on to other prop builders. Always remember: he does it for us members!!! If you look for the price of one helmet and think of the material costs, then tell me what the win is?

Itīs that simple.

Why the heck all this trouble?

zero doesnīt like the way chris went with the FP premium, so why in hell did he post anything? Critics should always be constructive.

There are times someone should just shut up instead of talking ****.

As I said before, I canīt get it why this must be?

Just let others buy what they want and if you donīt like it let it be. If you see a new car that has similarities to other cars, do you call the manufacturer to tell him he is dumb? no ... so why here?

Itīs ok to post opinions but not that destructive way. If thatīs the only way one can talk, than better keep it to yourselves.

Just my 2cent.
  23. ZeroVisibilite is offline ZeroVisibilite
    Dec 28, 2009, 12:12 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #23

I Guess I don't see the sense in all this. You don't want to muddy the waters on the helmet topic but its OK to do here. The rational behind all the comments is senseless. At least in that topic they were about a Helmet. People will believe what they want. I know the truth as it applies to me. Let it go. You have all stated your opinions on my eternal damnation in the eyes of The Dented Helmet. You may all put your pitch forks down now and return to your daily lives. I will obviously burn for my crimes.

Have a great day.
    Last edited by ZeroVisibilite; Dec 28, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
  24. Wes is offline Wes
    Dec 28, 2009, 12:13 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #24

I could care less what Zero said, but I will comment on this.

mrbungle I donīt get it. FP offers some goods for us, spending much time to get it accurate and clean.
    Come on MM, most people on this board can use filler putty and sandpaper. Its not like he did anything worth mentioning to the helmets

People who like his stuff can buy it others that donīt like it can just walk on to other prop builders. Always remember: he does it for us members!!!
    Lets be honest here. The guy makes money and thats why he does it, and rightfully so. Isn't that why anyone ever sells anything? It's business.
    Whether he makes $1 or $100 a helmet, he is making money. Don't be fooled that he does it just for members out of the goodness of his heart. Unless he or anyone else for that matter, just has cash to blow, he is compensating himself.

If you look for the price of one helmet and think of the material costs, then tell me what the win is?
    Well, another person with the same prototype casting has offered them for $50 each. So you tell me...

Just let others buy what they want and if you donīt like it let it be.
    Anyone can buy anything they like. But since TDH is such a close knit community, wouldn't it be right to have all members know what they are buying?
    I'm not doubting FP sells a quality helmet, but lets be honest and just admit that is all he is doing. Lets not act like he found Noah's Ark. He simply got his hands on a protype helmet and recasted it. Now since MR is no more this falls into the DP realm, its ok to recast...for sake of arguement. Nothing gives him the right to call it "his" helmet nor lay claims that nobody can copy "his" helmet. If FP was truly doing all this "for the members" he would sell these helmets as MR recasts (and compensate himself for his time) and tell everyone to go wild. That way, the limited income highschool member could copy his MR recast and offer them up to his buds for next to nothing. I mean really, isn't that the point of TDH, to share the wealth and knowledge of Fett so that everyone can enjoy it?

Wes
  25. ZeroVisibilite is offline ZeroVisibilite
    Dec 28, 2009, 12:13 PM - Re: Public Apology to FettPride(Chris) #25

Love the paint job, looks great, Just wanted to get my 2 posts back, JK Merry christmas and happy New year to all