Please help me

Please help me

Guys I need your help. I've been searching and searching for some form of template for Samus Aran's armor, but the only thing I've found so far is this, and my friend keeps telling me there's nothing like that, but I simply refuse to accept it. Any chance that anyone here has seen anything that could help me?

Re: Please help me

Uh....I hate double-posting, but I feel like someone else might have this problem too at some point. So even though it's not quite relevant probably to anyone, I found it

From
    Indiana

IceCreamKid said: View Post
    Uh....I hate double-posting, but I feel like someone else might have this problem too at some point. So even though it's not quite relevant probably to anyone, I found it
    I'm glad you found my site! You may notice that my list of pep files is incomplete. My project is still a work in progress and I'll update my page with the new files as I make them, but until then I recommend this 3D model of the varia suit, which is what I based my models off of:

Varia Suit Model

I believe it's the actual in game model from Prime.

Good luck!

Talaaya said: View Post
    I'm glad you found my site! You may notice that my list of pep files is incomplete. My project is still a work in progress and I'll update my page with the new files as I make them, but until then I recommend this 3D model of the varia suit, which is what I based my models off of:

Varia Suit Model

I believe it's the actual in game model from Prime.

Good luck!

:O that's yours? I'm glad someone made files...thanks a lot for that
    (hopefully what I've got so far will hold my girlfriend over until I can find some more armor files since I'm pretty useless at making pep stuff)