Order 66 book.

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Order 66 book.

Ok, so I wept a little bit. It was a pretty good book IMHO. I didnt feel like it was fully sorted at the end. Which is a plus and a minus. I hate when movies wrap everything up in a tidy little box with a bow, but theres a lot left un said and done.

Things that dont match up with the current universe as we knew it in the last series.

So my question is does anyone know if there are more republic commando books coming? Or some tie ins with young bobas? Or what the future of the story arc has planned?

Anyone else read it?

sr

Re: Order 66 book.

loved it. one of the better books i've read period. traviss does a masterful job of wrapping up lucas' mistakes and making them make sense.

Imperial Commando is scheduled for 09 i believe.

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

From what I've read no more Republic Commando books. However, Karen Traviss is working with another author on another series (3+) which will basically be a continuation of the story and characters from the RC books. Hey - we somehow gotta get from the "Clone Wars" era to "Bloodlines." Yep - I liked Order 66 as well. Didn't see the ending coming either though I knew something "big" was going to happen. Looking forward to the upcoming books!

From
    Kalamazoo, MI

Im glad to hear that they are writing more. I took my time reading this one. I know that inbloodlines there are VERY few of these characters around. Which means they have to do a lot of story in there

And myrd has a new owner, which means well you know dont want to spoil it.

But, those truely are some exquisite gloves. I love that part in bloodlines.

From
    Michigan

I'm looking forward to reading the republic commando books.(The game was great and I've heard good things about the books.)

I went to a Q and A with her there. She said it will be Imperial Commandos instead of Republic. She seemed serious when she said it. Who knows.

From
    Littleborough, UK

Imperial Commando is confirmed on her website, and theforce.net has details of release dates, so does her comment in some of the starwars.com blogs

It looks like August 09 for Imperial Commando: 501st (the first of the books)