*Official* what does everyone do for a living?

Former Baptist Minister.
Currently a lowly Production Worker in a Command Center Solutions company. (We made the control stations at NASA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I work to the ATO..(Australian Taxation Office)..basically and aussie version of the IRS I guess.

but I'm still a nice guy....really I am

I'm a Leather Designer/Smith here at NyghtCraft Leatherwerks . If your interested , a tiny sample of my work can be seen at www.renaissancefashions.com/armor/index.shtml and in the galleries of www.warriormistress.com . My own site www.ashtonomicon.com will be up soon . I have done Leather pieces for bands ; White Zombie , GWAR , and am currently still doing work for the MISFITS . I , also , am the vendor coodinator & special event coordinator for Ceremony , a Goth/Industrial club in Boston ( www.ceremonyboston.com ) .
I don't sleep alot ...
Ashton Synn

Project Manager and Sytems Administrator at IBM (Global Services) though I desperately want to either go dedicated PM within IBM --- or more likely the need exists to get out of IBM and into full time PM work at someplace that treats me a little better, pays me closer to what I'm worth, and lets me do the work I'm trained to do and talented in...

Or ... let my comic concept come to life and have a career there...

Or... finally get my damn Ph.D. and persue a teaching job since it's one of those things I've always wanted to do. It's either that or get my J.D. and become a swarthy lawyer type.

I wonder. What would a Mandalorian Lawyer's armor be made out of? Teflon? Hmmm....

When I made my first post back on pg.5, I was unemployed. BUT, since the beginning of March, I work in an office that does the substance abuse assessments for the county I live in. I also work at a friend's pizza place on the side sometimes. ;)

ex-military police (95b huh), ex-civilain police officer ( hit by car while on duty, can no longer work as such).......currently i work in maint. at a major university.

I am a Soil Scientist.

I work for the Missouri Soil and Water Conservation Program for the Cooperative Soil Survey. By Day.

By Night A Soil Scientist private consultant. I look at a persons soil and tell them what kind of Septic System they need. So you can say if people did not have to poop I would not have much of a carrer. My buisness is going down the drain LOL I'm a member of the Poopstopo. You can't poop here. LOL

OK enough for the puns.

But also my job as a soil scientist has made me become a GIS expert with ESRI and Manifold. So I am becoming a computer geek also.

My hobbies are Star Wars and Jeeps.

I have a 98 Jeep TJ with 5" of lift 33" tires, detroit locker in rear lock rite in front, 4.88 gears, heavy duty skid plating. Ready to rock with 4 mad squirels under the hood.

And when I get a chance I will start my Mandalorian suit.

later

For the past two years my job was catching shop lifters for a large retail company. I had a lot of fun doing this for a living, but eventually got a little burned out. Any apprehensions I made under $500 got to be boring. I started looking for something more rewarding... and I found it.

I am now a police officer in Sedalia, Missouri. I got the call that I had been accepted December 16th. I start at the Academy on January 5th. I am very excited and can't wait to get started in my new career. I know a lot of Fett-aholics are in law enforcement, and I only have one question: how do I convince the department to add jet packs and/or gauntlets to the uniform?

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm a cop!!!

I'm an accountant. I was working for a school until I "blew a whistle" on some questionable spending and they fired me. Now I'm doing contract work and consulting jobs as they come up.

Go figure I´m a cop to:D. Since 98. I´m in a SWAT tryout for the next year, will now in september 2004 if I have a shot at a position.

I'm a general contractor in the State of Utah. I enjoy building, framing, and all aspects of residential and small commercial construction.

I was once at the journeyman protector...er um...journeyman carpenter level many years back. I have long since exceeded that station :)

I'm primarily a marketing manager for Playboy Entertainment in Los Angeles. I also run a small Internet company on the side, which I started in 1998. If I'm allowed a shameless plug, please take a look at www.serversnap.com when you need quality domain registration and/or managed web hosting services at a competitive price. I'm not here to sell anything though... just trying to find my place among the Mandalorians!

Joren Fett

I'm a paintball store and field owner here in Ontario Canada

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back