View Poll Results: *Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

Voters
467. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre-Production

89 19.06%
  • Boba ESB

152 32.55%
  • Boba RotJ

171 36.62%
  • Jango

55 11.78%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

Rodann

Re: Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

Brak's Buddy wrote:

I tend to overlook Jango as he seems to be just the commerical exploitation of Boba
    Thank you. Well.......I like Jango (growing on me, is more like it), but still think the armor looks too "haphazard". Think about it- Boba always looked balanced, with upper body armor, knees, etc. But Jango's is thrown on the front of his calves...the front of his thighs.....for WHAT? Sporting events? Is he a hockey goalie? It's just a bunch of PLATES. What about the BACKS of his legs? I know Boba never had that, but he didn't have imbalanced FRONT armor, either.

Then they clone him, and all the clones are sealed in, from head to toe.

Plus, the brown leather over plain metal armor "spots" looks funny to me. More armor, less leather.

I voted ROTJ....because IMO, he has the best gauntlets, jet pack, and blaster. Plus, he's dirtier. Not his best MOVIE........ but his best costume.

Boba Fett 1138

I like the ROTJ Fett costume BEST
    looks the most bad ass
    and besides remember
    Its LOOKING good that is more important
    than feeling good .
    So sayith the Great Fernando Lamas

LOL

Really I vote for ROTJ Fett

Max

Well I think TEAM ESB has this one in the bag kids. There should be an end to this pole so we can come back in a year or so and try it all over again. Let us have this victory already and stop dragging it out, we have won so let us celebrate it!:evil That being said...

Fellow soldiers of the faction that I have named TEAM ESB, please stand.

<font color="#00FF00">You have all made me proud and I am honored to say that we have completely and utterly taken over! We with our drab green gauntlets and jet pack have marched over the commercially excepted Boba and his technicolored dream coat (ROTJ) and Big daddy (the chicken that came long after the egg) Jango. Keep up the fight soldiers and by the next pole our numbers will have doubled! I for one solute you all...

WPK

HA!
    This will not end that easily you evil bearded scoundrel

From
    SouthWest, Florida

I don't think too many of the ESB were standing because some in the ESB camp as well as ROTJ have Jango attire!
    You know who you are...and so do WE.

mgr wrote:

HA!
    This will not end that easily you evil bearded scoundrel
    Ha ha ha ha... I feared that picture Seeker posted of you will hypnotize members to go Jango anyway so I tried to make a power move as quick as possible!!!

That pic is hilarious!

From
    Northern California

Austin,

That's a cool way to express your feelings!!

Well, it looks like the results are in, and is the clear winner!

Who wudda thought? The dark horse candidate came through, beating the favorites!!

From
    San Diego

*walks on stage and bows*
    *music notes*
    We are the champions my friend... We'll keep on fighting till the end... No time for losers, cause we are the champions... of the WORLD!!
    *end music notes*
    *bows again to all the cheers in the crowd then walks off stage*

Appolo_50

I'll be back

From
    Indianapolis

Over 700 members and only 127 votes? Nah, it ain't over yet.

Yeah yeah yeah, and all have had an applicable amount of time to respond to the pole if they cared to participate! ESBers have been a head of the game for months now and still receives no restitution??? BAH!

But did'nt Al Gore have more......nevermind

GO ROTJ!!!!

From
    SouthWest, Florida

BobaFettish wrote:

Over 700 members and only 127 votes? Nah, it ain't over yet.
    I say since its a close race...the first Fett that reaches 100 votes
    clearly would be the "FETTEST OF THEM ALL"

unless the Boba Teams gave up already and don't want to play anymore which would result in FORFEIT.

So...is it GAME ON? :evil

From
    Nr Bristol, UK

Only way we'll ever know for sure is to make it compulsory to vote.

I Voted ROTJ, but have to concede that it looks like ESB has it. Come on ROTJers (is that a word?) Get clicking!

Si

From
    SouthWest, Florida

Uh-oh! Whats that I see? A few more Jango brothers coming aboard!.
    The poll is getting pretty tight now!

From
    Phenix City, AL

Let's take a minute to figure this out...have you notice that everytime that something awful happens, there's always like a sometimes-week/year-long memorial? Look what happened to the World Trade Center on 9/11, the Space Shuttle "Columbia" (which I saw and remember it's first launch back in '80 on TV), well-known personalities deaths (sports, politics, science, movies, theatre, etc.)...

My point is, think about it for a minute and take a look to what happened to the last one of the Fett dinasty...he fell on the Sarlacc pit, thanks to our rebel scum Han Solo and his "Jedi" friend, Luke Skywalker. By some stupid accident, blaming on Luke that slashed his Blaster in half, and then using other methods as a last resorce on the Skiff, Solo then hit his Jet Pack that created a short circuit that caused it to ignite and lift poor B. Fett to crash into the Jabba's Sailer Barge, and then bouncing straigt to the Sarlaac pit (don't say anything, but I was told that he escaped shortly afterwards from it from the stories I was told)(Does Expanded Universe sounds to you??? )

After all, he's the one we've seen with more scenes with him with anyone else. Think about it...as a kid in Episode 2, in ANH at Bay 94 with Jabba in which he used the same costume used in ROTJ, then in ESB contracted by myself (different costume) competing with all the rest of the gang of Bounty Hunters for the prize of the guy who would be his henchman later on, then in his last (but not least) episode (ROTJ)which he really flights for the first time and then fights not just with one, but against 4 (Luke, Han, Chewie and Lando). Was that a fair fight?....HELL NO!!

For this reason, I say that the best Fett in the whole Saga. I ask you to make a minute of silence (not necessary, though), and praise the greatest of all Fett's. May the Force be with Boba (ROTJ)!!!

From
    Phenix City, AL

OOOHHHH...by the way...as of Jango (even that he's the father of the great one), if you wasn't able to use the Jet Pack...at least you've never heard about the terms "fire your @#&#36;%&*# blasters faster" (you had two of them, for the force's sake!) or just "RRRUUUUUUNNN!"??? 'Cause there was certain Jedi Master who left you with no head and left poor Boba orphan.

And back at ESB...I didn't let you fire in the Freezing Chamber, besides, you were awful shooting at Luke when he was so close. You should used a better, and in this case, a longer and cooler Blaster like the one in ANH or ROTJ (same one). Just a little to think about.

From
    Nr Bristol, UK

BoJangle Fett is right, Look out Boba, Dad's creeping up on the outside.

Si

DarthVader1 wrote:

And back at ESB... you were awful shooting at Luke when he was so close. You should used a better, and in this case, a longer and cooler Blaster like the one in ANH or ROTJ (same one). Just a little to think about.

I'm not sure if we watched the same movie but I do believe Boba lead him straight to Vader as told. I think Boba would have been in a little trouble if he would have killed off the emperors prize don't you?? Once again, ESB Boba did everything perfectly!

From
    Nr Bristol, UK

Good point WPK.

Boba has pulled back another couple of clicks since this morning. Phew (even though it is ESB - )

Si

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Jango's comin back sucka's

From
    SouthWest, Florida

WHAAH!

DarthVader1 wrote:

OOOHHHH...by the way...as of Jango (even that he's the father of the great one), if you wasn't able to use the Jet Pack...at least you've never heard about the terms "fire your @#&#36;%&*# blasters faster" (you had two of them, for the force's sake!) or just "RRRUUUUUUNNN!"??? 'Cause there was certain Jedi Master who left you with no head and left poor Boba orphan.
    In Jango's Defense, He only had ONE blaster on Geonosis.(he lost the other one during the fight with Obi-Wan on Kamino)
    Now I don't know why He didn't just use his flame thrower and fry that bald jedi (We blame George for writing that scene like that) but i guess you could say he tried using his JP and when it failed to work it was already too late.(He still should of fried him instead of shooting "reflectable" laser bolts)

I personaly like ESB better than all the other fetts(though jango would be second) and he was better in TESB(looked cooler, acted cooler, caught a major bounty, and DID NOT fall in a huge hole in the ground b/c of a blind guy or even DIE)
    I agree with WPK about the whole shooting at luke thing. he wasn't actually supposed to kill luke, and obviously missed on purpose.

Now unfortunately my brother got to the voting post before i could and voted for Jango. Now that may be better than ROTJ but I would have voted ESB. and if i could then I would.
    ESB FOREVER!!!!

just our 2 cents.