Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    Jan 6, 2008, 1:56 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #51

Wow guys this great job you all have done. I will be there and witness a part of history.
    Jan 6, 2008, 2:08 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #52

Ah man this is awesome I wish I could see he's face when he's all suited up.
    but ofcourse I cant, because I live in holland:P.

But i bet you guys have a mechanic eye a.k.a camera
    Jan 6, 2008, 2:13 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #53

I'm gonna find a way to make it to the convention. No matter freaking what. And I will have my armor done, even if I end up cutting a finger or two off in the process. *Runs off to work on armor*
  4. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Jan 6, 2008, 5:08 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #54

we might want to move this out of the Sarlaac pit
    Things here get deleted sometimes
    Jan 6, 2008, 7:58 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #55

Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    we might want to move this out of the Sarlaac pit
    Things here get deleted sometimes
    The Sarlaac Pit is exactly where this thread belongs as it's sort of a miscellaneous forum. The thread won't get deleted so long as it remains active and also because it's sticky.
  6. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Jan 6, 2008, 8:26 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #56

Yup, the admin's made it a sticky for the community..

Oh and the rest of the pics are over in the Helmet section..but heres the helmet so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JBHelmetbase1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	316.2 KB 
ID:	30257  
    Last edited by Spideyfett; Dec 29, 2008 at 5:52 PM.
  7. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Jan 6, 2008, 9:43 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #57

^

Looks great so far!
    Jan 7, 2008, 9:04 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #58

I couldn't help but think about Jeremy wearing his costume and going around some convention and people stopping him to tell him how great his costume is... that's when he takes his helmet off.. Everybody freaks! LOL Jeremy must be wearing the REAL suit!! Maybe it won't be the real thing but my guess is with the quality of the parts you have stated above, my guess is that it's going to be almost the perfect replica.

What a great project!
    Jan 7, 2008, 10:16 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #59

I heard a rumour Jeremy gave someone away at a weddin gin a Fett suit.
    Is this true?
  10. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Jan 7, 2008, 10:26 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #60

Quote sl/tk8456 said: View Post
    I heard a rumour Jeremy gave someone away at a weddin gin a Fett suit.
    Is this true?
    YUP..and they are both members here...don't have the link off hand
  11. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Jan 7, 2008, 12:01 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #61

PM SENT TO ALL MAKERS!!
    Jan 7, 2008, 1:05 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #62

This is a really cool project! Kudos to all involved.
    Jan 8, 2008, 12:03 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #63

Wow, wish there was something I could contribute. This is so awesome. Be sure to take plenty of pictures!
    Jan 8, 2008, 1:56 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #64

and a video!
  15. Jan 9, 2008, 10:13 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #65

Hey Guys,

I want to thank Alex and Jason for considering me as a contributor on this amazing project. I'm very excited to be apart of this. Thank you very much !

Best,
    Christian
  16. Spideyfett is offline Spideyfett
    Jan 9, 2008, 10:33 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #66

Quote Man of War Studios said: View Post
    Hey Guys,

I want to thank Alex and Jason for considering me as a contributor on this amazing project. I'm very excited to be apart of this. Thank you very much !

Best,
    Christian
    AWESOME!! Thank you for coming aboard!!...

can't wait to see your JP :jet pack up close..

Thanks again.:thumbup
    Jan 9, 2008, 10:44 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #67

I have to say, that this is one of the best ideas ever born. I think the man himself deserves a costume. He had created a Legacy to us, and he shall have one for himself. I have talked with him on several occasions at various conventions and he always complimented me on my fett as well. He was also shocked to see that most of our stuff weighs considerably less than what he had to wear. So I am sure that he will be happy to wear a costume that is less aggrivation to wear than back in the day.
    Jan 9, 2008, 12:22 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #68

This project indeed rocks the house. I am happy to see it moving so well to completion. Spidey... looking good on the helmet. Cant wait to see the final product all the peices.

Good team work everyone.
    Jan 9, 2008, 9:55 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #69

Work is going to begin on the armor this weekend. As you all know the FP V3 armor is being used for this project. Batninja is doing all of the prep work right now. I will be starting on the PAINT this weekend!!!!
  20. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Jan 10, 2008, 10:31 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #70

Quote Spideyfett said: View Post
    can't wait to see your JP :jet pack up close..
    Me neither.
    I wanna see how it compares with the other popular name brands out there.
    Jan 14, 2008, 3:37 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #71

The Shin Tools are well under way. I've made them a little bit special....

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showt...185#post309185

DAZ
    Jan 16, 2008, 2:19 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #72

Sweet project Alex (Spidey) and to everyone who is participating.
    My helmet comes off to you all......
    Jeremy is an awesome guy, can't wait to see him again.
    Last edited by FettOfficer; Jan 16, 2008 at 2:28 AM.
    Jan 17, 2008, 5:52 PM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #73

My god this is exciting. I think I actually might *swoon* when I see pics of Jeremy in a TDH suit! It's gonna be great, all you guys are so fantastic at what you do!
    Takes lots of pics so us stay at homes can see everything!
    *waits like a child at christmas*
    Jan 18, 2008, 4:17 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #74

Awesome project! Please don't forget to keep this forum up to date with pictures of your progress and information.
    Jan 18, 2008, 9:24 AM - Re: The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett) #75

Hey I see that 95% has been donated.......what else is needed and what about some funds for paints? I can offer something just let me know!!!!