Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

**Official D*Con Photo Thread- SPARTAAAAAAANS!!! - Tonight we dine in ATLANTA!!!

From
    Michigan

Re: **Official D*Con Photo Thread- SPARTAAAAAAANS!!! - Tonight we dine in ATLANTA!!!

tk7602 said: View Post
    I finally got my photos online...

though boba did make it out for a while...

That's me in the Jason and my sister-in-law in the Care Bear (Gryffindor style).

From
    Chicago, South Suburbs

Re: **Official D*Con Photo Thread- SPARTAAAAAAANS!!! - Tonight we dine in ATLANTA!!!

From
    Northern Illinois, about 90 miles NW of Chicago and 30 mins from the Wis-Ill line

Woah, you guys had a blast.

Now, let me get this straight, Erik Estrada is The Sniffer? I'm amazed that someone like him would come to our little corner of cyberspace... but then again, I had one forum thinking I was Chuck Norris for about a month
    It's amazing how many free things you get when people think you have a third fist instead of a chin

From
    Chicago

That picture isn't freaky enough!

HERE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dcon07-011-jpg  

From
    Boerne, Texas, United States

Well looks like I will nott be getting any sleep tonight. Thanks guys.

From
    somewhere on an unknown battlefield...

Mandochlorine said: View Post

Holy ****, who did those guys?! That looks fantastic, and they even got the rocket launcher and LJ-50.

Ya'll looks great. Wish I had the muscle for a Spartan. I need to kick myself into high gear to go to next years' d-con.

From
    Richmond, VA

Zurath Kodul said: View Post
    Now, let me get this straight, Erik Estrada is The Sniffer?
    What?! I missed that comment...

I made that Care Bear angry, when I told it that "I love furries". She was like "Not a Furry... A Care bear!!!" - I was joking, I think it had heard that comment one too many times that day...

From
    Roanoke, TX

Here are some of the pics I took.

First off are the pics I got of the SST group out side the Marriott. Seeing them made me want to get a SST uniform for next year. Mirax looked extra awesome with her new wounds! LOL

Next are some pics of the booth that I took. It was very well set up. Though we were confused with the 501st booth a few times. It had lots of cool TDH buys and the new Tshirt is my favorite so far! GREAT WORK BLASTECH AND TK409!!!

Here are some pics from the dinner. It was really well organized, as we had a space on the top floor to our selves. I was lucky enough to get to spend a bit of time chatting with Thomas, Dallas and Art and Kristen as well as the infamous Gillmore!!! It was really allot of fun. If you missed it you missed a good time!

More pics to come.

I just want to say that it was great meeting so many folks this year. Bob and Bill, wish I had had a chance to talk with you guys more, you both seem like great guys. Bob, your a riot! Even on the other side of the bar you make me laugh.

And the Chicago crew! You rocked Dcon with your Spartan costumes. Way to go!

NovallTalon said: View Post

Must be nice to have Mandalorians for bodyguards =D

WHAT THE ERIK ESTRADA DRESSED AS HAN?

It was a real pleasure to meet those of you I'd never met before, and great to see old friends again..

Seeker.. you and your fellow Spartans... just damn. Never has being in shape looked more appealing.

To whoever it was I gave my email addy to Sunday night for 300 info:
    PLEASE send it on. Sitting on my butt feels.. uhh... like sitting on my butt.

Pics will be forthcoming.

Ya'll be good.

From
    Richmond VA

My pics are here.

Me and Erik

View from the table:

Some I found online of my wife and of me that I liked:

I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    From
    Phoenix, AZ

And here are the rest of my pictures which I finally got to upload:

Saturday:
    http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...2007/Saturday/

Sunday:
    http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...n%2007/Sunday/

I found this picture in TK-7602's pictures. Brian, I hope you don't mind me using this picture from your gallery.:o But this is BY FAR the best picture I have EVER seen of my costume:

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

OH MY, I am crying from pure laughter and total sorrow for not being there this year!!!! These pics rock !! The Spartans looked insane! The Zam's looked killer! The SST'er's looked legit, somebody needs to build a "bug" costume for next year! Jon, doe's Rose know that you borrowed her Sith cheerleader get up?!?j/k LOL!!

TXFett, group counseling starts tomorrow I will see you there I am bringing the dounts someone needs to bring teh coffee
    Last edited by Star Wars Chick; Sep 7, 2007 at 6:38 PM. Reason: language

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Commander Voltaire said: View Post
    OH MY, I am crying from pure laughter and total sorrow for not being there this year!!!! These pics rock !! The Spartans looked insane! The Zam's looked killer! The SST'er's looked legit, somebody needs to build a "bug" costume for next year! Jon, doe's Rose know that you borrowed her Sith cheerleader get up?!?j/k LOL!!

TXFett, group counseling starts tomorrow I will see you there I am bringing the dounts someone needs to bring teh coffee
    I'll get the coffee bro.
    Last edited by Star Wars Chick; Sep 7, 2007 at 6:39 PM.

Jimmy BufFETT said: View Post
    I found this picture in TK-7602's pictures. Brian, I hope you don't mind me using this picture from your gallery.:o But this is BY FAR the best picture I have EVER seen of my costume:
    glad you liked it! i've got the high res version if you want it (8 megapixel)

From
    California

[quote=Zam I Am;279771]I could've sworn, you were going to post this pic!

buahahahaaa - nice!
    and that Gears costume is amazing!
    ... suddenly getting an idea...
    :o

From
    Chicagoland (That is to say that Chicago is where my ship landed)

long distance

It will be a while before I can share my own Dragon*Con 2007 pictures, but I did find a couple from others that encompass much of my Dragon*Con experience;

Picture from Mealanie. Out of respect for family values, I won't caption this one.

This is my Demon friend, dressed as Darth Traya. (Photo by Dionne.)

It was a wonderful reunion. Aside from a little medical issue I had that kept me out of the parade, the convention was beautiful. TDH was trully the slickest operation on the floor. I am proud of the this forum, and very happy to be able to contribute to the whole.

Be well,
    Thomas
    Last edited by The Clone Emperor; Sep 6, 2007 at 7:43 PM. Reason: in order to implant secret messages and expand your vision

From
    Flagstaff, Arizona

Ok, now I really want a Gears of War costume. That's just awesome. Anyone know where he got that?

argh now I'm supposed to exercise and get muscles because my gf wants a spartan of her very own..(though maybe I just need an airbrush)

TeamFett said: View Post
    Ok, now I really want a Gears of War costume. That's just awesome. Anyone know where he got that?
    those look like the nightmare armor folks...
    http://www.nightmarearmorstudios.com/main.htm

Jimmy BufFETT said: View Post
    And here are the rest of my pictures which I finally got to upload:

Saturday:
    http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...2007/Saturday/

Sunday:
    http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...n%2007/Sunday/

Is that comic book guy in the background? I love the pictures so far guys, I can't wait to go next year!

From
    Orlando, Florida

Yeah nightmare armor... Your looking at $2,000-$5,000 a suit though.

Great pictures! Depresses me further...

Repost from the zam forum just in case you didn't see:

From
    Massachusetts

I had an absolute BLAST at D*Con. Art... payback's a ......

Hanging with everyone WAS my D*Con. I didn't go to a single panel (the one I tried to go to was cancelled) and all I did was hang out with everyone, laugh, drink and have one of the best times of my life.... seriously. I've never met a better bunch of people then here on TDH. True friends.

I miss everyone badly and I'm going through post con wildrawls. I don't want to be at work and I think I need a beer already. Ugh... real life is so dull.

See you next year for sure!

Here's my pics:

http://www.501neg.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=762

Boba getting a bounty of a different kind

MaulMaus and FANGS manning the booth

My gear on the table... never looked better!

Andy in his gear

Me in one of my Jayne get ups

PredatorMV, Oldtimer and me

JodoKast3 and his wife Lisa

Clawditte77 after winning BEST IN SHOW

Kimmy and I

Dallas, Art, me and Kristen

Alrighty! webchief ~ you got a pick with you and kimmy yay!

Me with Jose and ?, is there such thing as an embarrased cylon? The funniest thing Jose said, "your hubby is gonna kick my ...." (And we made hubby take the pic...)

I like this one much better: Gotmaul/Jose, me and DGasser/Dana