Subscribe
    Jan 30, 2010, 2:32 PM - [OFF TOPIC] I'll be in Cranfield (UK) next academic year! #1

Hello,

I'm so happy that I want to share my feelings with you. I've got a scolarship for a master course at Cranfield's University!! (It's 50.5 miles/82 km far from London) That means ten months learning English and lots of useful things to complete my engenieering education!

But the downside is... well, I'm afraid that I won't be able to work on props until I came home again Just studying... but anyway I know I'll enjoy doing other things ^^ Fortunately it will start in September so I have some months to complete my clone armor and the other projects I'm working on.

This will be a complete new experience for me. I was alone in London twice for one month each, but I've never been 10 months without mum and dad... it's time to become a real man!... I mean... a real Mandalorian!!
    Last edited by Ogait-Nas; Jan 31, 2010 at 3:08 PM.
    Jan 31, 2010, 2:10 AM - Re: [OFF TOPIC] I'll be in Cranfield (UK) next academic year! #2

Congratulations!! we'll miss you.
    Jan 31, 2010, 3:04 AM - Re: [OFF TOPIC] I'll be in Cranfield (UK) next academic year! #3

Congrats on your scholarship.. Cranfield is a respected University and it's not far from where I live, well about 10 miles...
    Also, if you get your costume finished, you can join the UKgarrison and you can come on some troops with us UKG guys.....
    Take your costumes with you as we have some very good Clone builders in the UKG.... they will be able to help and advise you and if you need more help, we can organise an armour party where we get together and blitz your armour till it's all finished...