Not a Helmet, but a Helmet T-Shirt!

From
    Chilliwack BC Canada

Not a Helmet, but a Helmet T-Shirt!

Hello Everyone!

I a new guy here, but I have been following threads for quite some time! I am a long time Boba Fett fan of course.

I tried to make myself a Boba Fett helmet for the premier of Episode 1 when I was in grade 8, but my attempt was failed and it melted in my mother's trunk... I have always wanted the armor since. Thus, I've been working slowly on my own Helmet after Antmann's tutorial photos and Wizard of Light's templates. It has been a slow go... I am a graphic designer and find it a lot easier to put together digital graphics. I have always wanted the 'Beware of Boba Fett' shirt with the helm and crossbones but never could find one, SO, I decided to go ahead and design my own!

So, in honor of everyone who has ever loved Boba Fett, I give you my design! Hopefully it gets enough votes and they can make it at www.designbyhumans.com

If you like it, please visit it at http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/29926 and give it your vote. The more votes the better because then they will send it to the shop and offer it for sale (Usually $17-20 USD).

You guys have really inspired me to make my own bucket! I look forward to posting photos of it sometime in the future!

Brent Nelson
    Boba Fett Inspired Graphic Designer

From
    Canada, on the planet of Hoth.

Re: Not a Helmet, but a Helmet T-Shirt!

Hey Brent,
    Nice to see a fellow Canadian graphic designer interested in Fett...

I think there quite a few GD's here... If you need any help getting info don't hesitate to as for help.

Oh... cool design, it reminds me of a Stormtrooper w/crossbones I saw for sale on the SW site.

I voted! Nice Job!

<--Bru-->

From
    California

Very cool!
    =)