Newest member of my family

99centTaco

Active Hunter
My new Tippmann Boss Stitcher Leather Sewing Machine

Well the day has finally arrived. My new hand stitcher has come in and I've been playing with it all day. Now things will run much better.
What does this mean for TDH members?

1. Cost of belt will go down abit since I don't have to take it to anyone to get it stitched anymore.

2. No longer need multiple orders needed to do a belt. I can take them one at a time if need be.

3. Time to belt compeletion now 1-3 days instead of 7-10 days.

This will just make things awhole lot eaiser for me. Keep look out for new thread in soft parts section on progress of a new, better built belt soon. Thanks.

Untitled-1.jpg

When i saw Tippmann i thought of paintball.....i miss paintball.:cry

anyways cheers on getting a new machine, does that mean lower prices??:lol:

i named my hyperfirm ee3 vera. i don't know what you'd name a sewing machine.

LOL..I thought the same thing when I saw the name Tippmann...But they do make other things (back in the day before paintball they made real guns)
I own a paintball store and field here in Ontario Canada.

But it looks great..nice machine...I have an industrial machine myself but it doesn't look half as robust as this one. I find when going through leather or several layers of material to take it VERY VERY slow..if not the needle gets bent a bit then comes down through the guide plate off set a bit and then PING!!!! there goes another needle.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back