Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
    Jun 6, 2012, 12:15 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #76

I know a guy out at E3 right now who says the game looks great. I'm really pulling for it since I'd love for another epic Star Wars game. I really like the new approach they are pitching for the game. Always up for the darker side of the Star Wars universe.
  2. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jun 6, 2012, 10:21 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #77

In SWTOR u get like 0 armor at the begining of the game and are heavily armored by lvl 40 or so. So thats forseeable Id say level up and get armor and such.
    Jun 6, 2012, 11:16 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #78

I'm not sure... in the demo I saw on footage, the guy didn't quite look like a Jango clone (Boba). While the child actor had brown hair, the adult Jango had black hair and stuff yeah? I hope it is Boba (I would dig it the most!) but I'm not putting my money on it.

That aside though, it does look like a very promising game. They also promised it to be on the darker side like the cantina and Jabba's palace (which were my absolute favorite parts in Star Wars) so that's what grabbed my attention above all. I agree that taking a step away from force powers is good (though I think it wouldn't hurt to have this bounty hunter be pitted against a jedi or sith... maybe a nice secret boss battle!). Boba or no, it's a game that I don't think will be a <puts shades on> hola-gram-girl!

Kinda hope I can get my Fett done before the game comes out. I'd be fun to wait in front of a game stop in a mall or something all day as a Fett. Anyone with me lol?
    Jun 9, 2012, 12:54 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #79

It was mentioned that the character show in the E3 videos is at this point just some kind of "Placeholder", not the finished character model.
    1313 might be the reference as mentioned for the location of the underground level, but remember Boba Fett uses CT-1313 as an alias somewhere in the EU.

IMO, this could still become a Boba focused game, playing a young bounty hunter, following some mentor on his way to become the most feared hunter of all.
    Jun 9, 2012, 11:16 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #80

Ah, didn't realize he isn't the actual character model! Then I guess there is still hope!
    Jun 9, 2012, 1:40 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #81

Quote Real Scooby said: View Post
    IMO, this could still become a Boba focused game, playing a young bounty hunter, following some mentor on his way to become the most feared hunter of all.
    Including the show, Boba must have the record for most mentors,lol
    Jun 9, 2012, 4:03 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #82

Quote Little TK Boy said: View Post
    I'd lvoe a BH II
    but a SWB3 would be more awesome!
    Second that...wonder where that game went to? 1313 looks great though. It'll be interesting to find more out on background story.
    Jun 28, 2012, 3:24 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #83

That would be awsome to play as a young BobaFett. Something tells me though that his game doesnt even take place in the same time period as the movies and such. Just the impression I got from watching the preview.