Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
    May 30, 2012, 1:25 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #26

or maybe an multi game story ie: arkham asylum/arkham city/ etc... with the exploration of Arkham combine with the bettter spider-man games (web of shadows) Maybe even speeder jack ability via gta with side quests/stories vie KOTOR and voice acting vita swtor
    May 30, 2012, 3:52 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #27

Must lower expectation... reading this thread is getting me unnecessarily eager for something good, or at least excited over what would be a cool game. I have no real faith in Lucas Arts and their ability to produce decent games anymore, unless you're a kid or a family...
    I'm looking forward to seeing a preview though
  3. May 31, 2012, 8:59 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #28

I loved the jango game, and as much as I would love to see a boba game, im kinda still hoping for a republic commando 2 :/
    May 31, 2012, 9:22 AM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #29

You know what would make a star wars game good....a mandalorian multiplayer
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
    May 31, 2012, 9:24 AM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #30

Customize your mando, get gauntlet, jetpack Rangefinder/HUD upgrades as you level up a great third person or maybe first person shooter...George gimme a job I'll make your games successful
    May 31, 2012, 10:16 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #31

BH meets Bethesda's Fallout/Elder Scrolls series. That would be the game. You can follow the main story line, or go off on side bounties or missions. I remember the first BH, I destroyed a PS2 in Iraq because I was playing that thing every chance I got.

and of course...... more cowbell.
    May 31, 2012, 10:22 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #32

when will we know what 1313 is ???
    May 31, 2012, 11:45 AM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #33

Friday june1st spike tv 12:00 midnight they will show sneak peak of game trailer television GTTV of the starwars game the rest well air June 4th actual gameplay that's when we will see if we get Boba Fett or Jar Jar binks LMFAO!!!!!!!
    May 31, 2012, 11:46 AM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #34

Set your DVR it under game trailor television on spike
    May 31, 2012, 11:46 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #35

so it wasnt' 31 may ?
    May 31, 2012, 11:50 AM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #36

Not according to my DVR the article I posted previous was on gttv website ?????
    May 31, 2012, 12:03 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #37

I see Spike has something at 10pm PST tonight. Isn't that when it'll at least be revelaed what it is? And then Gametrailers will qactually show footage later?
    May 31, 2012, 12:24 PM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #38

My TiVo only show Friday June 1st 12:00 but the website saysSpike and GT plan to reveal some of the year's most anticipated releases and titles during their annual "E3 All Access Live" specials and reports, starting Friday, June 1 with a special pre-E3 edition of "GT.TV with Geoff Keighley" followed by live simulcasts of several pre-E3 press conferences for Xbox, Sony, Nintendo and Ubisoft on Monday, June 4 and Tuesday, June 5. Click here for a full schedule of showtimes and air-dates.

During the week long run of updates and coverage, Spike and GT will unveil more than 50 new titles to the public for the first time anywhere including the new Tomb Raider, the first DLC for The Elder ScrollsV: Skyrim, Dishonored, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, exclusive access to the newest addition to the Star Wars franchise from Lucasarts and many more.

Spike TV and Gametrailers' press release:

SPIKE TV AND GAMETRAILERS’ “E3 ALL ACCESS LIVE” REVEALS AN ALL-STAR LINE- UP OF MORE THAN 50 E3 WORLD PREMIERES AS PART OF THE NETWORK’S LIVE COVERAGE OF E3 2012
    —–
    “E3 All Access Live” Premieres on Monday June 4 at 12:00pm ET/9:00am PTNew York, NY and Los Angeles, CA – May 30, 2012 – Spike TV and GameTrailers today announced that the biggest news, reveals and announcements at E3 2012 will premiere first during “E3 All Access Live featuring Nerd Machine,” the network’s live multi-platform coverage of E3 2012.
    May 31, 2012, 2:39 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #39

This is where I saw it from

Spike TV announced on Friday that it will have the first look at an all new Star Wars game franchise from LucasArts during a pre-E3 episode of GameTrailers TV followed by a gameplay premier on June 4.

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special said to hype up the reveal. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”

The GameTrailers TV pre-E3 show will have a behind the scenes look during its Thursday, May 31 episode followed by a gameplay premier during Spike TV's "E3 All Access Live" special on June 4 at 10 p.m. ET.
    I already set up my DVR to record that episode tonight, so I guess we'll see in 11 hours or so
    May 31, 2012, 11:02 PM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #40

Your right I found it for tonight at midnight
    May 31, 2012, 11:24 PM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #41

I was about to say how surprised I was that they were able to keep it under wraps for this long, but...

StickSkills.com | Star Wars 1313 Outed as the New LucasArts Title | StickSkills.com

And my excitement builds....only 2 more hours to go....
    Jun 1, 2012, 1:10 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #42

So it's a 3rd person game about being a Bounty Hunter on the most dangerous place in the SW universe called 1313. No announcement on who the main character is and no hint of Fett anywhere in the clip.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/1313/

Calling all Bounty Hunters! Star Wars 1313 ™ is a brand new mature videogame franchise set in a never-before-seen world, the most dangerous place in the Star Wars ™ galaxy. Level 1313 is a dark, vast subterranean metropolis beneath the surface of the planet Coruscant where the criminal underworld thrives. A third person action adventure game, players will take on the role of a lethal bounty hunter navigating through this ruthless world in a high-octane thrill ride.

Star Wars 1313 will feature epic action adventure game play including exotic weaponry and gadgets that bounty hunters depend on for survival. In addition, the game will feature a combination of agile cover-based combat, epic platforming and seamless playable cinematic game play. Players will experience awe-inspiring and action-packed cinematic sequences, constantly staying engaged through the threat, pressure and tension of this criminal underworld.

In a fully integrated game development approach,LucasArtsis bringing in top artistic and technical talent from all parts of the Lucasfilm organization, including Industrial Light & Magic, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. Through shared tools and technologies while using the Unreal engine as a foundation, the teams are able to create a more emotional and visceral connection between the game and the player. With cutting edge full body performance capture, high-end Hollywood visual effects techniques and leveraging Lucasfilm talent across the board, Star Wars 1313 promises to deliver a completely immersive experience set in a brand new mature Star Wars world.
    Last edited by Verbal21; Jun 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM.
    Jun 1, 2012, 1:38 AM - new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #43

Lol could be boba fett arkham city..... Sounds good if you could create and customise your armour and character like mass effect. More likely will be some kind of homoginised star killer/fett cross with a bad hair cut and raspy gravelley voice to give him generic bad *** look. Cut and paste star wars skins and a few big explosions to make you go wow. I just remember watching trailer for force unleashed when he pulls the star destroyer out of the sky and my jaw hit the floor but game play left me wishing for what could have been....
    Jun 1, 2012, 2:54 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #44

Speaking of Starkiller, you checked out the profile of the guy looking down at the hole on the game site... Looks alot like the same character. maybe just generic stock image for the site, maybe a hint of the main character?? Star-Fett/ Boba-Killer
    Jun 1, 2012, 5:11 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #45

Who knows. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. At least we'll know more on Monday after E3.
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:21 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #46

well, thats just a Standard look. XD

Action Genre Hero Guy - Television Tropes & Idioms

Atleast the hero will not be american XD

But thinikng about... The Title is way in an early development stage. And alot of Games changed the Name or face of the Maindude in the last months. I'm looking forward but i expect a realease at the end of 2013. So, alot of time
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:30 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #47

Quote Jaro Krieg said: View Post

But thinikng about... The Title is way in an early development stage. And alot of Games changed the Name or face of the Maindude in the last months. I'm looking forward but i expect a realease at the end of 2013. So, alot of time
    yeah it's always the wait that's the killer...
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:44 AM - #48

Quote Jaro Krieg said: View Post
    well, thats just a Standard look. XD

Action Genre Hero Guy - Television Tropes & Idioms

Atleast the hero will not be american XD

Sorry mate but everyone in Starwars is american except for the fett! Lol hes a kiwi! Jake the fett! Clone me some eggs.....
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:53 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #49

I don't think we're going to be able to play as Boba...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5bxo3xZbI
    Jun 1, 2012, 6:58 AM - Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett? #50

Quote joshsurf said: View Post
    Sorry mate but everyone in Starwars is american except for the fett! Lol hes a kiwi! Jake the fett! Clone me some eggs.....

Except that cheap british actors that filled up 95% of the original Movies ;:-)