Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

new starwars game possible Boba Fett?

From
    San Antonio, Texas, United States

New Star Wars Game Debuting At E3
    Author: Pete Haaspublished: 2012-05-27 12:17:04

This year at E3, Lucasfilm will be bringing gamers back to a galaxy far, far away. They plan to show off a brand new Star Wars game franchise during this year's E3. The first details of this project will be revealed shortly before the convention.

GameTrailers TV will give the world the first look at the game durign their pre-E3 episode on May 31st. Presumably we'll see a short teaser trailer. Then, on June 4th, GTTV will show off the first gameplay footage during their "E3 All Access Live" special at 10 PM EST.

"I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new Star Wars title,” said Geoff Keighley, host of GTTV. "I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it."

Lucasfilm recently filed a trademark for the phrase Star Wars 1313. Some assume that it's the name of this new game. "1313" is supposedly a reference to Boba Fett, as he used the alias "CT-1313" during the novel Boba Fett: Maze of Deception. I'm a bit skeptical of these theories, because A) that's a pretty flimsy Fett connection and B) Star Wars 1313 sounds like a dog**** title.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Rainbow Beach QLD Australia

Re: new starwars game possible Boba Fett?

yay another game

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

i'd be more excited if there had been a good star wars game since 2003. hey george, how about a new x-wing vs tie fighter?

From
    London

A Fett game would be awesome. About time too. Then follow it with the film. As long as GL gets someone in to edit his script!

From
    Christchurch,New Zealand

Awesome a new game! Hopefully better than the last couple that have come out. I wonder what style and when it's set? Hopefully not too hack and slash or button prompted finishing moves like those other two. that I quickly grew bored of, with their repetitive ( though very nice to look at environments).
    An updated version of Bounty Hunter would be cool, this time it's Boba's turn! 

From
    Christchurch New Zealand!

Cant be any worse than starwars kinect..... Star wars dance off anyone??? Face palm

From
    Rainbow Beach QLD Australia

Star wars kinect? please.. please don't remind me..Therapy is too expensive

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

joshsurf said: View Post
    Cant be any worse than starwars kinect..... Star wars dance off anyone??? Face palm
    don't underestimate the lucasarts. they can keep making things more awful.

^ what he said

fettwho said: View Post
    An updated version of Bounty Hunter would be cool, this time it's Boba's turn! 
    I've been dreaming of this game since the first BH game with Jango came out. Using the Boba costume from the FU:II game made it somewhat more fun but of course, being able to use all of Boba's weapons/jetpack is more fun that a lightsaber, IMO. I'm trying not to get too excited until an official announcement, but with all this 1313 hype, I can't help but think this would be the obvious game to come out with.

From
    Christchurch,New Zealand

I couldn't believe it when I saw the dance off, completely gob-smacked. I think Im still in denial...

From

Lol jango and boba open a diner flipping burgers and all sorts of burger choas ensues! Im sorry but ive lost all hope when it comes to starwars games now with such an amazing range of IPs there could be some truly amazing titles out there but they keep dropping the ball time and time again! Please lucas arts another battlefront wouldnt go amiss! Or rogue squadron or something ******!

From
    fettwho said: View Post
    I couldn't believe it when I saw the dance off, completely gob-smacked. I think Im still in denial...
    i laughed then i cried then a little piece of me died

actually because of my daughter I enjoy the dance off.

Dance-off mode was somewhat fun, but I agree it does seem out of place. Rancor mode was cool, and the podracing was pretty good. The saber portion of the game, which had been the main thing I was looking forward to, was seriously lacking, however.

Currently playing TOR, but I tend to solo a lot as my connection/computer likes to give me just enough lag to make me useless in PVP (it only takes a millisecond of lag for everyone on screen to jump to seemingly random spots, making it nearly impossible to stick with a target). Still, gives me a bit of a KOTOR fix.

I too miss the days of the X-wing series (I include Tie Fighter as an extension of that), the original Dark Forces up through Mysteries of the Sith (further games were still good, but didn't have quite the same mix that made it just right). While I enjoyed the Starfighter games, the X-Wing titles were so much better with the Thrustmaster flightstick and keyboard.

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

galactic dance off was still better than the story mode.

Exciting! I really hope it will be a new BH-game. Jango's game was great

I'd lvoe a BH II
    but a SWB3 would be more awesome!

eh I'm a bit disillusioned with the Battlefront series. run around, shoot, get shot, respawn, repeat.... I'd rather a BH2 game, I'm more of a storyline kinda guy.

From
    Christchurch,New Zealand

mandosoldier said: View Post
    eh I'm a bit disillusioned with the Battlefront series. run around, shoot, get shot, respawn, repeat.... I'd rather a BH2 game, I'm more of a storyline kinda guy.
    I have to agree, I like to feel like I'm heading somewhere.
    I can't see why they couldn't design something that would have both elements. Its been done with lots of other games.
    I wonder if there will be an online element that's so popular with game design lately?

From
    San Antonio, Texas, United States

Its going to be for pc,xbox360,and ps3 and will be able to be played online of course and they will sell extra content like maps and characters to make more money after you already buy the game I will try to post the teaser trailer may31 if I can we might have to wait till June 4???

From

Dont get me wrong i would love nothing more than to stalk my prey thru the streets of coruscant pilot slave 1 around an asteroid field i just hope they dont drop the ball on this. Fett is one of the most interesting and exciting characters and to be able to do all the the things he does within a game would be amazing fun.

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

so the investigation of phoenix wright, the exploration of arkham city, the combat of assassins creed, and then throw in a flight sim just for funsies? does that sound like the boba fett game everyone would want?

Lmao saint nasty I love this guy

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

oh i almost forgot, add in the physics engine of force unleashed, and an epic story like dragon age: origins.