Subscribe
    Feb 23, 2008, 7:02 PM - New mando #1

Hi i just registered here, and i admire all this creative mando' activity. Im planning a mando like's i think has not been seen before! and if i pull it of i migth just join the 501st legion.

A litle about me.
    I live in the middle of norway, lived here all my life.
    Love to be crafty, loves SW, Soon to be a father for the second time at age 23.
    Feb 23, 2008, 8:41 PM - Re: New mando #2

Hey man! Welcome! definitely excited to see what your mando looks like!
    Feb 23, 2008, 9:34 PM - Re: New mando #3

Quote knuffe said: View Post
    Hi i just registered here, and i admire all this creative mando' activity. Im planning a mando like's i think has not been seen before! and if i pull it of i migth just join the 501st legion.

A litle about me.
    I live in the middle of norway, lived here all my life.
    Love to be crafty, loves SW, Soon to be a father for the second time at age 23.
    welcome! My room mate would love to talk to you about Norway. If he had his way , he'd move there lol. OR maybe Denmark.

Though.. if its a Mando no one has seen before (ie the Tusken one you mentioned in another post) you wont be able to get 501st membership with it
    Feb 23, 2008, 10:57 PM - Re: New mando #4

Guess ill have to make a normal tusken raider too.
  5. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Feb 23, 2008, 11:12 PM - Re: New mando #5

Welcome aboard, dude! You are definitely welcome to make a custom creation. There are whole bunch of great ideas here for that. However, custom creations are not accepted into the 501st.
    Feb 24, 2008, 12:06 AM - Re: New mando #6

Sad, but i cant aford a storm trooper, and i dont think they accsept cardboard ones. perhaps i could be the deathstar! dough, ill need to gain some weigth.
    Mar 20, 2008, 9:32 AM - Re: New mando #7

Hey man... Nice to see some more Norwegians on the boards
    Oh, and a stormtrooper isn't to expensive, you just gotta know who to ask *hint hint*