Subscribe
  1. tubachris85x's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,944
    Feb 28, 2008, 8:10 PM - New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #1

    Got to pick up two today as I was making my way to the SW section. I think these are really cool. They have some varients, with different combos of weaponry, such as EVA and CBQ, with interchangable shoulders/chest pieces, just like the game!



    Who's up for some infection???????



    -tubachris
  2. Zurath Kodul's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,241
    Feb 28, 2008, 11:32 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #2

    Yeah, I saw these Sunday.

    Picked up the Chief and a friend got Chief and Cortana.

    I plan on going back for a Jackal, the Brute, and maybe the 2 variant grunts..... but just so I can get both the needler and plasma pistol.

    With the Spartans hvaing 18 points of articulation, I am pleasantly surprised. McFarlane normally has like 3.... maybe 5 if you're lucky.
  3. MandoMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    837
    Mar 1, 2008, 4:19 AM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #3

    I picked up Chief, Cortana, a Brute, a Grunt, and the mini-Warthog. They didn't have them at my local Wal-Mart, so I picked mine up at a local hobby shop. I might go back and pick up a Jackal and the mini-Ghost or Chopper. And being the crazy collector guy I am, they're staying in the packages. Yeah, I know, no fun.
  4. tubachris85x's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,944
    Mar 1, 2008, 10:40 AM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #4

    Quote MandoMan said: View Post
    I picked up Chief, Cortana, a Brute, a Grunt, and the mini-Warthog. They didn't have them at my local Wal-Mart, so I picked mine up at a local hobby shop. I might go back and pick up a Jackal and the mini-Ghost or Chopper. And being the crazy collector guy I am, they're staying in the packages. Yeah, I know, no fun.
    Woa! The vehicles are out now too? Nerts, walmart didnt have any of the vehicles..

    I just picked up the CBQ and EVA last night....along with a jango fett figure, where he has the poncho!
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    579
    Mar 4, 2008, 10:54 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #5

    Haha do they have any Elites?
  6. TheDentedOne's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    441
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:08 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #6

    Those look really sweet!! I will be checking for these for sure. I wish Medicom would jump in and make a 12" fig.
  7. tubachris85x's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,944
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:11 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #7

    Quote Hammer of Might said: View Post
    Haha do they have any Elites?
    Not in this series, I know that there will be an Abritor (cant spell it lol) coming out soon, so I would assume that there will be more elites, also with the different armor varients.

    Just picked up a grunt and Jackal figs. Got all the ones I want, just waiting for series 2, and where ever I can find the vehicles!
  8. bobamatt's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    523
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:21 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #8

    Quote tubachris85x said: View Post
    Not in this series, I know that there will be an Abritor (cant spell it lol) coming out soon, so I would assume that there will be more elites, also with the different armor varients.

    Just picked up a grunt and Jackal figs. Got all the ones I want, just waiting for series 2, and where ever I can find the vehicles!
    I have yet to see any figures other than Chief, Blue Spartan or Red Spartan.

    I can't seem to find the CQB, EVA, Cortana, or ANY of the bad guys...

    frowny face...

    ...or vehicles...



    also, is the white spartan in series one or two? Is he an exclusive?

    Also, tried to get the exclusive Steel CQB spartan from Gamestop and apparently the only way they sell him is if you pre-ordered him....


    wut?
  9. Zurath Kodul's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,241
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:26 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #9

    If anyone's interested... there's a full review of the Chief, Spartan soldier, Grunt, and Jackal at mwctoys.com:
    http://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_030508a.htm

    Enjoy,
    Me
  10. tubachris85x's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,944
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:33 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #10

    Quote bobamatt said: View Post
    I have yet to see any figures other than Chief, Blue Spartan or Red Spartan.

    I can't seem to find the CQB, EVA, Cortana, or ANY of the bad guys...

    frowny face...

    ...or vehicles...



    also, is the white spartan in series one or two? Is he an exclusive?

    Also, tried to get the exclusive Steel CQB spartan from Gamestop and apparently the only way they sell him is if you pre-ordered him....


    wut?
    Oh wow. I got all of the figures at walmart. I went to gamestop tonight, and thats the only place where I saw the "silver" CBQ, and whit spartan. But those are the only two that Ive seen.

    If anyone wants a specific, I can get them for you.

    -tubachris
  11. bobamatt's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    523
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:38 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #11

    Quote tubachris85x said: View Post
    OI went to gamestop tonight, and thats the only place where I saw the "silver" CBQ, and whit spartan.

    Were they just on the shelf? Ready to buy? Because I went to my local gamestop and they said the only way I could get one is if I preordered...


    What the frik??? Gamestop..... *sigh*
  12. tubachris85x's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,944
    Mar 4, 2008, 11:55 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #12

    Quote bobamatt said: View Post
    Were they just on the shelf? Ready to buy? Because I went to my local gamestop and they said the only way I could get one is if I preordered...


    What the frik??? Gamestop..... *sigh*

    Yep, I could have gotten them tonight. I only didnt get them becuase I already have the blue CBQ. They had like 3 of them there.
  13. MandoMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    837
    Mar 5, 2008, 3:14 AM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #13

    I've wanted to get a CQB, might as well get an exclusive one. I'll have to check GameStop tomorrow. Any news on what the second wave will have?

    These are taking up all my money. Damn you McFarlane!
  14. tubachris85x's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,944
    Mar 5, 2008, 12:13 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #14

    Quote MandoMan said: View Post
    I've wanted to get a CQB, might as well get an exclusive one. I'll have to check GameStop tomorrow. Any news on what the second wave will have?

    These are taking up all my money. Damn you McFarlane!
    I know, I cant resist buying them. At least I got all I wanted...for now!
  15. bobamatt's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    523
    Mar 5, 2008, 1:10 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #15

    tubachris, pm sent...


    The first Super Walmart in my area had it's GRAND OPENING today...

    Guess what?



    .... no Halo...
  16. MandoMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    837
    Mar 5, 2008, 2:27 PM - Re: New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now! #16

    I went to my local GameStop. Yeeeaaahhhh! They had the silver CQB Spartan, plus a few MR battle rifles that were on sale from $20 down to $5! Also picked up a mini-Ghost.

    Also looked up the series 2 figures, and I can't wait for that ODST! And of course the Arbiter and Drone will be nice too. I need an EVA still, so I'll probably wait for the white one from series 2. I'm really hoping for Sgt. Johnson, and a generic Marine as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0019.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	23138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0020.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	23139  

Similar Threads

  1. Me and my Halo CE Banshee
    By bevbor in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 9, 2010, 7:22 AM
  2. Halo 3 / CoD4!
    By Hammer of Might in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Sep 18, 2008, 11:15 PM
  3. Halo MC Bucket!!
    By Kwally89 in forum Prop Building Workshop
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2008, 12:32 PM
  4. my trip to wally world
    By patiam69 in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 12, 2004, 7:38 PM