New Guy Here

New Guy Here

Hello all, been lurking in the forum for a bit and decided to join, this place is great! Very informative, well-managed, everyone helps out, TDH sets an example on how all forums should be run.

Anyway, I got bit by the costuming bug last fall when I scratchbuilt some MJOLNIR Halo armor (really wish I knew about Sintra back then), and this year have decided to build ROTJ Fett with the end goal of joining the 501st. I've begun to assemble parts and pieces, fabricating a few things here, getting in on some runs there. I ordered a BM bucket - should arrive late April, very excited, and would never have parted with $300 had I not seen all the glowing reviews for Bobamaker here on the TDH.

Thanks for having this great site, and I look forward to spending a lot of time here!

EDIT: Oops, figures, first post and it's in the wrong section, could someone move this to Annoucements?
    Last edited by cytastic; Mar 8, 2008 at 7:52 AM.

From
    Newport News, VA

Re: New Guy Here

Welcome, Cytastic! I own lots of stuff from BM, he makes excellent products.
    Enjoy the journey to Fettness.

From
    Massachusetts

Welcome to TDH Cytastic! I hope you find everything you're looking for. Since you're in New Hampshire you'd be joining my Garrison, the New England Garrison. Very cool! If you need any help with anything just shoot me a PM.

Welcome cytastic!!!

From
    bozeman, mt go cats!!!

i think the sarlacc pit is pretty much the way to go for making your introductory post. welcome to the madness my good sir.

From
    Sarlacc pit a.k.a Diss Norfolk UK

Welcome to TDH, bobamaker is a very good choice, ive also ordered a a BM Helmet kit....awsome stuff, ive also ordered some of the chest armour, want to have a BM Fett eventually, LOL

From
    Chicago burbs

Welcome. With all the talented/creative/and pretty nice people here, you will have an unlimited source of knowledge and new friends.

I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    From
    Phoenix, AZ

Welcome to TDH! You made a good choice with a BM helmet. I have one myself, and it is AWESOME!