Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Aug 19, 2010, 3:11 PM - Need some advice... #1

Hi guys and gals
    Ok so the moment has come for me to make a decision. Ive decided that i will be starting a new costume project and to do this i may need to make some money.

Im still undecided on whether or not to sell this but if i did i cannot put a price on it. Could you guys here maybe tell me what to expect or what i should put this up for?

Ok so here it is, my treasured highly modified Boba fett helmet signed my the man himself. To me this is priceless, but if and its a big IF i have to sell this what should i be looking at?

Aug 19, 2010, 3:31 PM - Re: Need some advice... #2

one meellion dollars!!!

(put pinky finger to edge of mouth while reading this)
  3. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Aug 19, 2010, 3:53 PM - Re: Need some advice... #3

what kind of helmet is it, mystery, FP, marrowsun, TF, don post, msh1/msh2? how did you modify it, and can you use it for a Fett costume? i wouldnt sell it, cause if you cant use the helmet, you are just selling JB's signature...you can get that with an MR helmet...however, you cant buy the experience of watching the man himself sign your own helmet, so ya, that is priceless...hang on to it...=)
    Aug 19, 2010, 4:22 PM - Re: Need some advice... #4

What's the costume project?
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Aug 19, 2010, 5:02 PM - Re: Need some advice... #5

its a don post which has ad a complete make over and still has the padding and 2 fans inside but like you say "you cant buy the experience of watching the man himself sign your own helmet" i will most problely keep it on display
    Aug 19, 2010, 5:19 PM - Re: Need some advice... #6

bro heres the thing JB's signituare isnt acctually worth as much as some would think (I have a sighned picture of him wearing the orignal set of armor and its olny worth about 30 bucks) bucks) so it more comes down to the worth of the helmet and if you do want to sell it i would be intrested in purchasing it just send me a pm
  7. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Aug 19, 2010, 5:47 PM - Re: Need some advice... #7

J3T is right. Financially, Jeremy's signature isn't worth a lot. However, it is worth a lot to many of us for sentimental reasons. Jeremy is one of THE kindest and most generous actors out there and he is more patient than you can possibly imagine with those of us who ask endless questions.
  8. Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Aug 20, 2010, 12:06 PM - Re: Need some advice... #8

True, he was so nice when i met him. But now i have managed to get what i wanted so there will be no need to sell the lid