Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need General Grievous

Re: Need General Grievous

you're cracking me up. just got a mail from paypal, $1.73 was the amount you sent back! out of $8. you're a real reliable person. no item sent and now this. you know what, be happy keep those measly few bucks for yourself, you should be ashamed of yourself. what's the excuses now? now it's paypals fault right!?

From
    Olathe, Kansas

volkerc said: View Post
    you're cracking me up. just got a mail from paypal, $1.73 was the amount you sent back! out of $8. you're a real reliable person. no item sent and now this. you know what, be happy keep those measly few bucks for yourself, you should be ashamed of yourself. what's the excuses now? now it's paypals fault right!?
    I clicked Issue buyer a refund. I will have to log onto paypal and see what the problem is.
    I'll let you know.
    Did you ever get any of the Borden connectors?
    This Really should have been through PM.
    Wayne

From
    Richmond, KY

General Grievous said: View Post
    This Really should have been through PM.
    I agree. This slamfest really should be locked down and or deleted. I understand that there is some "ill will" going on here, but this really shouldn't be on the open forum.

From
    Olathe, Kansas

I just checked paypal. You had filed a dispute. I was under the impression that when a dispute was filed, they held that amount of money until the case was decided. I clicked issue refund to buyer. I assumed that would send you the money. I guess it didn't.
    You will have the remainder by morning. Sorry, I thought the $$$ was there.
    Wayne

drokkul said: View Post
    I agree. This slamfest really should be locked down and or deleted. I understand that there is some "ill will" going on here, but this really shouldn't be on the open forum.
    Originally none of it had to be if Grievous had returned PM's. He finally got around to it after someone brought it out into the public eye.

From
    Olathe, Kansas

Boba Fett said: View Post
    Originally none of it had to be if Grievous had returned PM's. He finally got around to it after someone brought it out into the public eye.
    Yes I should have replied faster. For this I have apologized. But I Replied to All the PM's and know everyone has gotten there items purchased. And No One has posted saying so. Except for volkerc who I can't prove if he has gotten anything or not.
    I know you got the Tusken Items and was told you already sold it on the RPF.
    I don't care if you sold them, but you didn't hesitate to post that you hadn't received the items. But didn't post when you received them.
    When I hadn't received an item on here I posted calling the guy out. But that was after a few months of waiting and I followed up when it came.
    I wasn't trying to make the guy look bad, just concerned with where my items were. But I feel this thread is just a Bashing Thread. I also feel like there is some "Flaming" going on here. as per the Code of Conduct-"flaming," "the practice of posting messages to a topic for the express purpose of criticizing, insulting, or otherwise attacking another member or group of members. Flaming and flame wars are prohibited."
    And "If a member owes you something, make EVERY attempt to resolve the issue privately. Should all attempts at a solution fail and you feel you have no option but to make a public post, remember to be respectful. Do not to label someone as a "thief". Posting a deal-gone-bad to the board should be a last resort."
    I have done Everything I can to resolve any issues people have had. I Don't Know What More I Can Do.
    I sent volkerc a Replacement for the first connector that didn't show and he is receiving a refund. I don't know how both of them got lost in the mail but I was told by another member from Germany that he has had Padded Envelopes held by customs.
    I have a Receipt from the post office I can scan to prove the Connector was mailed.
    I Really like The Dented Helmet, But I'm really starting to wonder if this is still the Fun and Friendly group I joined almost 3 years ago.
    I'm not sure if I want to remain a member here if this is how it is going to be.
    Wayne

right you little turd,

its zorg from the rpf.

you owe me 175 dollars or a resin bust.

it seems from this thread you have a habit of not replying to people including me.

your stories dont fool me, heard them all before yawn yawn.

get your finger out your *** and stop pissing people about.

how dare you treat people with such contempt

paypal claim has been raised, and for your sake i better get a refund.

zorg said: View Post
    right you ,

its zorg from the rpf.....

Git "rrr" dunn !

FP

fettpride said: View Post

Git "rrr" dunn !

FP

grrrrrrr

From
    Chicagoland

Take him out behind the chemical shed and let the firing squad take care of em'

ok turd for brains, it seems paypal has judged in my favour and servos. i didnt quite get enough of a refund but i intend to get the rest. poor servo didnt get anything.

i need this guys address, can someone look him up?

z

drokkul said: View Post

Why shouldn't it be "Public"?
    Members here stated that they tried using PM's to no avail.
    Only after it was "Public" did Wayne respond.
    Now, reputable members of other forums have spoken up about having the same issues with the same person.
    I'm glad it's "Public" so I don't get ripped off by this guy.

Not trying to take sides, but my post office here has been extremely crappy lately. I've had three things arrive to people 2 weeks late and OPENED FOR INSPECTION by the post office because there was something spilled on them?!? wtf? the post office was who spilled anything on them.

They were two padded envelopes, and one regular envelope. The padded envelope #1 went to Belgium, it took a month and 5 days and was ripped open and duct taped back shut. The other was to the states, took two weeks and was given to the guy in a plastic bag and a note from the USPS saying "sorry for the damages" I have had 3 packages in large envelopes not show up yet still, a month later. one to Germany and the rest in the US.

I dont know if this is something happening everywhere, but it doesnt happen when I pay more for Priority. I think they are PURPOSELY trashing non-priority mail to try to get people to want to pay the extra. Which I think is BS. just because we dont wanna spend 2.00 - 13.00 extra. when you ship a lot of things it adds up, and if people dont wanna pay me for Priority mail its a risk they are taking. If you all paid him for Priority shipping, then there is no excuse for this. But if you all paid cheap shipping... I wouldnt be surprised if you get your package in two years and its full of holes and patched with duct tape

I've started saving my post office receipts so when people start sending me nasty PMs I can show them the post receipt with their zip code on it.

Best thing you can do, always pay for insurance and tracking when you buy from people. If the person doesnt offer it, make them offer it, or reconsider buying. if you pay for it and they dont get you a tracking number, then post every place you're signed up on about it.

From
    Richmond, KY

slave1pilot said: View Post
    Why shouldn't it be "Public"?
    Members here stated that they tried using PM's to no avail.
    Only after it was "Public" did Wayne respond.
    Now, reputable members of other forums have spoken up about having the same issues with the same person.
    I'm glad it's "Public" so I don't get ripped off by this guy.
    I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to know who might not be on the "up and up" all the time and I darn sure want my bro's and sis's at TDH to know as well.

When PMs weren't responded to I think the next step should have been to take it to the Mods. (Not sure if this was done or not, its been a while since I posted in this thread and didn't feel like re-reading the whole thing)

I know that life does intrude on people from time to time and I also know that people can lie through their teeth. I'm not saying that either of these happened or did not happen. I have no real personal "dog in this fight" if you will as I was not involved in any of these purchases.

I do, however, know that I did deal with a member (one that does a fair amount of business here) once and I feel like I was strung along for several months waiting for product to arrive and then after requesting a refund was strung along for about another month and a half before finally receiving it. After promises and PMs the PM I sent about contacting the Mods about the whole situation seemed to be the "straw that broke the camel's back" and the next day I had a refund waiting in my Paypal.

Was I getting mad...Yes
    Will I deal with this person again...No

I am a salesperson of sorts in my professional career and I feel that I try to give 110% to the people I deal with. Afterall, they are coming to me. They are doing me the favor of dealing with me and not someone else. So I do take it a little personal when I feel that I have been slighted by another seller.

I guess what my long diatribe really boils down to is that I feel something else could have been done privately to resolve the issue before public involvement.

Now if the Mods had already been contacted and still nothing was being accomplished...by all means do what you need to do to get satisfaction of debt or product.

I just really hate that any of this happened when TDH is such a friendly atmosphere in all respects and I would hate the thought of other people...newer people...not feeling safe to do business here.

From
    Muskegon, Michigan

ok turd for brains, it seems paypal has judged in my favour and servos. i didnt quite get enough of a refund but i intend to get the rest. poor servo didnt get anything.

i need this guys address, can someone look him up?

z
    Zorg,

If you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, you can file a dispute with your credit card company to get the rest of your money back.

That is the only way I make PayPal payments anymore.

From
    Perth, Western Australia

personally, id like to have this thread locked and kept invisible to all those who arent involved in this dispute(including myself), so that it can be sorted out by anyone who has a claim in this matter... im tired of seeing all of this...

Ive been hit by a recaster before, and it took over a month for my stuff to arrive, not to mention the fact that im still waiting on some things, and its been 6 months now... and we are in the same country...

My point is, these things happen, and when they do, we can either deal with it as civilised people, or like barbarians and start opening up the nasty side of a vocabulary... especially from an outsider like zorg, who it appears has come onto the TDH just to add fuel to a flame war..

one final point though.... ive heard of many issues with german customs with postage, and most of them are attrocious... a borden does look like a pill from an initial scan, so there is your primary reason to hold it.. most of the time they will hold items like that for a few weeks and then take a look..

Alcfalath said: View Post
    especially from an outsider like zorg, ..

i was a member of the dented helmet years ago, well before you.

ill go where ever i need to to track this jerk down. when you have had your money stolen id like to see you stay calm

"the outsider"

Ripcode said: View Post
    Zorg,

If you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, you can file a dispute with your credit card company to get the rest of your money back.

That is the only way I make PayPal payments anymore.
    thats useful info, thank you

z

thats useful info, thank you

z
    so useful in fact i got a refund from my creditcard company and by the looks of things i got 40 odd dollars more than i paid

woohoo

now where was i????????

oh yeah being an outsider

bye!