my rotj gauntlets

  1. #1
    jose's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    From
    houston
    Posts
    104

    my rotj gauntlets

    well im all most done with my rotj gauntlets. has working lights as u can see. got these off ebay as a kit so i had to put them together im not the best but i try. so what yall think
    dsc05734-jpg

    dsc05735-jpg

    dsc05739-jpg

    dsc05740-jpg

    dsc05741-jpg

  2. #2
    Fett4reaL's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    From
    north carolina
    Posts
    336

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    who did you get them from?

  3. #3
    jose's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    From
    houston
    Posts
    104

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    the seller was cucblack on ebay

  4. #4
    Fett4reaL's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    From
    north carolina
    Posts
    336

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    i just bought a set from him about 3 weeks ago, im just waiting for them to get here, are they nice?

  5. #5
    whistle8mp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    From
    Boston, Mass
    Posts
    317

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    When I first started my Fett I bought a few items from him.Its all great stuff but it takes a long time to get it. I guess customs are a pain where he is from, somewhere in Bolivia.

  6. #6
    Fett4reaL's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    From
    north carolina
    Posts
    336

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    thats kool. i hope i get mine soon i need to get them ready for halloween

    are they sprayed gray underneath the bugandy already?

  7. #7
    jose's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    From
    houston
    Posts
    104

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    Fett4reaL said: View Post
    i just bought a set from him about 3 weeks ago, im just waiting for them to get here, are they nice?
    yea there nice i just a little trouble on the right gauntlet. i screw on the part and had to be real careful

  8. #8
    jose's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    From
    houston
    Posts
    104

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    whistle8mp said: View Post
    When I first started my Fett I bought a few items from him.Its all great stuff but it takes a long time to get it. I guess customs are a pain where he is from, somewhere in Bolivia.
    yea i know what u mean it did take a long time but has great stuff

  9. #9
    jose's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    From
    houston
    Posts
    104

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    Fett4reaL said: View Post
    thats kool. i hope i get mine soon i need to get them ready for halloween

    are they sprayed gray underneath the bugandy already?
    gray under neath i dont think they are just becareful when u drill. well that what i did cause the rocket to connect it i drill and had little trouble but got it right . what ever they mad from i really dont know and might crack. just a heads up but yea there nice. hey fett4real post picture when your done buddy

  10. #10
    Firespray Pilot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    From
    Sunshine State, USA!
    Posts
    505

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    Hey, good job on those! I like the metal parts, bro. Just add the aluminum darts and you're done ! Nice work!!!

  11. #11
    rev.920's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    From
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Posts
    63

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    I bought my ammo belt from him a couple of years ago. I was very satisfied with the product and communication. He'll make sure you get the right size belt and the pouches were well made and extremely functional. Admittedly it took a while to get but for the price it was well worth the wait.

  12. #12
    Fett4reaL's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    From
    north carolina
    Posts
    336

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    jose said: View Post
    gray under neath i dont think they are just becareful when u drill. well that what i did cause the rocket to connect it i drill and had little trouble but got it right . what ever they mad from i really dont know and might crack. just a heads up but yea there nice. hey fett4real post picture when your done buddy

    ok i will, thanks for the info and the warning about drilling

  13. #13
    jose's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    From
    houston
    Posts
    104

    Re: my rotj gauntlets

    Firespray Pilot said: View Post
    Hey, good job on those! I like the metal parts, bro. Just add the aluminum darts and you're done ! Nice work!!!
    thanks pilot yea that what im getting next

Similar Threads

  1. My MOW ROTJ Gauntlets
    By Corrose in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 18, 2009, 4:24 PM
  2. Which ROTJ gauntlets to get?
    By PEEL1965 in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Apr 17, 2009, 1:31 AM
  3. My ROTJ gauntlets
    By jawafive in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Apr 25, 2008, 1:39 PM
  4. ROTJ gauntlets
    By suspect86 in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 9, 2008, 7:50 PM
  5. My ROTJ gauntlets
    By Ronin677 in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2006, 8:13 AM
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •