Subscribe
    Jun 8, 2008, 12:06 AM - MY New Improved Fett (Pic Heavy) #1

I just got my new sintra armor from Brianthesith, and the decal from lucksy, and had to get it painted and on. Her'es how it looks. I also repainted my and dirtied up my flightsuit, I know weathering isn't anally screen accurate, but still looks good to me, let me know.

Also not pictured is my BM :jet pack. I was doing a test run obviously, and one of the straps came off the :jet pack itself, which it's meant to do, but I assume not so easily, I fixed this my riveting them directly to the JP so they won't do it again while on a troop.

Jun 8, 2008, 1:07 AM - Re: MY New Improved Fett (Pic Heavy) #2

Ladysewsforus is making my suit next week so I will have to weather it. How did you dirty up your flight suit? I love a dirty flight suit, and yours is filthy...lol who made yours? on your armor you might need to heat it up and bend it a little. it looks a little flat on your vest. other than that looks good!
    Jun 8, 2008, 1:54 AM - Re: MY New Improved Fett (Pic Heavy) #3

Quote vadr_h8r said: View Post
    Ladysewsforus is making my suit next week so I will have to weather it. How did you dirty up your flight suit? I love a dirty flight suit, and yours is filthy...lol who made yours? on your armor you might need to heat it up and bend it a little. it looks a little flat on your vest. other than that looks good!
    It's a starfortress production flightsuit, I'd stay away form them. To dirty it, I just took some almond and black spray paint and went at it. went heavy on the bottoms of the legs and the pockets and made it clearly noticeable everywhere else. I put it on my basement floor, drug it around in the oil and grease, then quicky and heavily dusted it from about 3-4 feet above in random patterns.
    Jun 8, 2008, 2:54 AM - Re: MY New Improved Fett (Pic Heavy) #4

Amazing man! I lvoe the weathering on the suit!

El1te
    Jun 9, 2008, 9:49 AM - Re: MY New Improved Fett (Pic Heavy) #5

Sweet.