My New Boba Mannequin Pose

My New Boba Mannequin Pose

Hey all! Nothing new as far as items (although the armor is about to change), but I have been trying for a while to get my poseable mannequin to hold Boba's blaster. Well I finally got it to work and I thought Id post a few pics.

From
    Muskegon, Michigan

Re: My New Boba Mannequin Pose

Boba's a lefty??

That looks so awesome!! I would love to have it, but then again it would prolly scare the **** out of me at night. Very cool !

The head's a bit off. Tilt it a bit to the mannequin's right. And Fett would never stand with his gun in hand without a finger on the trigger. Also, you're missing the hoses to the flamethrower, and the weathering on the helmet is closer to ESB than ROTJ (which the gauntlets are). Other than that, it looks pretty good.
    Last edited by Ceric Neesh; Jan 18, 2008 at 10:41 PM.

Ripcode said: View Post
    Boba's a lefty??

Well Im a lefty so it just seemed right

Ceric Neesh said: View Post
    The head's a bit off. Tilt it a bit to the mannequin's right. And Fett would never stand with his gun in hand without a finger on the trigger. Also, you're missing the hoses to the flamethrower, and the weathering on the helmet is closer to ESB than ROTJ (which the gauntlets are). Other than that, it looks pretty good.

SE dude................SE RULES!!!!

OH wait a second that is ROTJ helmet now that I actually scrolled up so its ROTJ not an ESB helmet......

Account Deactivated

Nice work Camblin...
    Hey, you need some new armor on the at thing?? no? ....

I think if you knew where this helmet came from you might not say that and all the hoses are there....although if you look close you will see that I have not put the four darts in the right gauntlet yet

Oops. My bad. Sorry, been up all night. And I just couldn't see the hoses on the left gauntlet.

My comments on the trigger finger and the tilted helmet still stand, though. XD

Oops. My bad. Sorry, been up all night. And I just couldn't see the hoses on the left gauntlet.

My comments on the trigger finger and the tilted helmet still stand, though. XD
    I agree with ya. I tried for two hours to get the gun to stay with the finger on the trigger and it just kept falling out . In the end it was either leave the gun out or grip the handle with all the fingers

As for the hoses there arent suppose to be any on the left gauntlet.

I think it looks great, really captures the feel of ROTJ fett, Love the helmet especially the taper on the visor!!!