My Manequin needs legs

whistle8mp

Active Hunter
So I have a friend who works at Macy's and she happened to get her hands on a manequin. She gave it to me for kicks but the only problem is his legs are cut off just below the knees. Well I still could'nt resist to dress it up and here's how he looks. OH yeah anyone have a suggestion on how to give him legs for cheap coin.

vid162.gif

vid163.gif

Hehe Stumpy Fett :D

Your best bet is to make up a metal stand with 2 upright metal rods to insert into the 'knees' of the mannequin and tape them to a calf and foot shape with Gaffa Tape and foam :)

So I have a friend who works at Macy's and she happened to get her hands on a manequin. She gave it to me for kicks but the only problem is his legs are cut off just below the knees. Well I still could'nt resist to dress it up and here's how he looks. OH yeah anyone have a suggestion on how to give him legs for cheap coin.

vid162.gif

vid163.gif

it's just a flesh wound....:lol:

womo

You guys are to much, I'd show you the manequin bare but it took me way to long to dress this thing so I guess I'll post pics as I go. Thanks for the laugh's though.

Get yourself some cheap microphone stands, the upright ones, as they usually come with heavy bases so no danger of it falling over, and then as suggested before, fit them to the existing display and pad it out with foam etc, thats a great mannequin by the way the pose is great (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back