Subscribe
    Nov 28, 2007, 1:45 AM - my fett #1

well this is how my fett is so far i got some good pics of me in my suit so i thought i would post them so what do you think?? i am lookin to replace my chest and backplate soon and i have a sgt.fang im waiting to get money so i can get it painted but besides that anything look weird out of place i mean i kno its not 100% accurat but does it look okay?lmk all comments are needed

ohh and i have boot spikes and shin tools but when i was walkin around my spikes feel off and the shin tools just were not in right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my-fet-2-jpg   my-fett-3-jpg   my-fett-jpg  

2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Formerly saint nasty Mike M.'s Avatar
    Nov 28, 2007, 5:17 AM - Re: my fett #2

your chest armor looks a little on the enormous side and spaced a little wide. but everything else is looking good, just need some hoses running up that right arm.
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 Silver Fett's Avatar
    Nov 28, 2007, 7:22 AM - Re: my fett #3

Wow, love the costume dude! Nice work.
    Nov 28, 2007, 9:37 AM - Re: my fett #4

besides the big armor, which isn't so bad on your body frame, you just need to dirty everything up. Especially the boots. I think somebody has a very good tutorial thread on weathering CA boots, do a search for it and you should come up with it. I'll see if I can find it.

looking good otherwise. You've got it finished now come the tweeks.
    Nov 28, 2007, 9:56 AM - Re: my fett #5

Looks good so far.
    =)
    Nov 28, 2007, 11:43 AM - Re: my fett #6

here's the thread i was talking about

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showt...ering+tutorial
    Nov 28, 2007, 6:11 PM - Re: my fett #7

Quote curtis said: View Post

when i was walkin around my spikes feel off and the shin tools just were not in right
    yeah i experienced the same thing, and i almost lost one of the spikes...after that i learnt the lesson...

btw, the colour of the thigh pockets look different from the jumpsuit ?
    Nov 28, 2007, 6:13 PM - Re: my fett #8

Nice costume dude.
    Nov 29, 2007, 12:12 AM - Re: my fett #9

thanks and the pockets are different color for i sewed them on its a dickies jumpsuit that i moded and those are dyed side pouches and i am going to be gettin some mlc armor soon and then my sgt.fang helmet painted after that then it will look even better