My ESB Fett's debut at Disney's SWW's!

My ESB Fett's debut at Disney's SWW's!

So this past Friday I had the privilege of wearing my Fett and marching in the parade at Disney. They just began letting us have our Garrison Fetts take turns to march and it's awesome. I usually marched in my TS but being able to wear Fett is completely different. I just finished more upgrades too on it so it's looking it's best yet!

Here is a video from that day and I'm in at around 2 minutes 36 seconds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et4HlOkvV_U

Enjoy!

From
    Omaha, NE

Re: My ESB Fett's debut at Disney's SWW's!

Great movie and great looking Fett!

It looks like it was raining that day...I'm always nervous to go out in any type of rain for fear of the paint running.

From
    Singapore

Arakus said: View Post
    I'm always nervous to go out in any type of rain for fear of the paint running.
    yeah me too, until this year St Pat's Day, i had to continue trooping under rain, and surprisingly no damage to the armor paint.

From
    nj

Hey have you guys tried clear coating your armor and stuff? Maybe that might help. I would still recommend not going out in the rain but aleast if you get caught in it you'll have some protection.

From
    Sunshine State, USA!

Wow bro, thanks for sharing that! Your suit looks GREAT dude! Looks like it was loads of fun! I'm gonna try my hardest to go up there this year also!

From
    The miserable mill

wow, that's a great way to kick off trooping!

AMAZING!!! That looks like a blast! Of course Escho, you ere the baddest bro there in your Fett. So well done bro!

El1te

Awesome! one day,one day lol....

your Fett looks great man!

From
    Silver Spring, MD

awesome parade! great lookin fett. I remember seeing you a couple years ago when I did the parade. I think you were a sandtrooper then???

From
    Dune Sea aka. Arizona

Great looking Fett! Looks like a blast!

Your Fett looked great! Thanks for the link.

From
    Beaverton, Oregon

Great job on the Fett! How did you hold up marching with the Jet Pack and all the gear? Was it a real pain or not so bad? I have a parade coming up too and am a little worried about the distance. Looks like a real back killer to me.

From
    Phoenix Arizona

Great looking fett!

From
    Australia

Awesome looking ESB mate.

From
    Cheshire, UK

Fantastic parade and great to show us the vid!

I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    From
    California USA

Great video and even better Fett!

From
    Massachusetts

cojake said: View Post
    Great job on the Fett! How did you hold up marching with the Jet Pack and all the gear? Was it a real pain or not so bad? I have a parade coming up too and am a little worried about the distance. Looks like a real back killer to me.
    HAHAHA... no offense but the Disney parade is about 10 minutes long. Nice and short. I'm sure Esh was just fine.

I troop in Fett all the time in parades, Brian (stormtrooperguy) has too and we're ok. You'll be fine as long as you're pack has a good harness system. The St. Patrick's Day parade we do in Boston is about 3 - 3.5 miles long I think.

As for the trooping in the rain part. Yeah, twice I've had issues now with rain leaving water spots on my armor and I even use a clear coat. Krylon... I guess I need to find a better clear. I should just probably use the Testors that everyone raves about.

Esh, your suit is looking killer man! Great to see another awesome Fett in the ranks!

webchief said: View Post
    HAHAHA... no offense but the Disney parade is about 10 minutes long. Nice and short. I'm sure Esh was just fine.

I troop in Fett all the time in parades, Brian (stormtrooperguy) has too and we're ok. You'll be fine as long as you're pack has a good harness system. The St. Patrick's Day parade we do in Boston is about 3 - 3.5 miles long I think.

As for the trooping in the rain part. Yeah, twice I've had issues now with rain leaving water spots on my armor and I even use a clear coat. Krylon... I guess I need to find a better clear. I should just probably use the Testors that everyone raves about.

Esh, your suit is looking killer man! Great to see another awesome Fett in the ranks!
    Thanks Bob, and I echo him (Bob) for sure...the parade is short but even if it wasn't my harness system (FettDad...nice plug eh'?!?!) keeps my JP's weight down to where it's almost un-noticeable. Most of the time I can't tell when a handler takes it off of me.

As for the rain spots, I didn't notice any or any damage from the rain and it did come down hard before we began the parade. WickedBeard painted my armor and it's his armor as well which is made of metal so I guess he'd be the one to ask in my particular case. Like I said though, I didn't notice anything...

If any of you ever plan on marching at SWW's let me know. It's a great opportunity especially in the Fett! There were 6 of us this year in our Garrison and we just split up the days evenly so it worked out well enough that each of us get to march twice in our Fett. I'm actually marching again while Jeremy is there and he usually comes to talk to us before step off. That should be cool!

Account Deactivated The Sniffer's Avatar
    From
    Atlanta, Georgia

That is Sniff-tac-u-lar!