Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Dec 17, 2012, 8:10 PM - My ESB Fett #1

Hello all,

For the past 9 months i have been working on my ESB fett suit, searching here on TDH and also Ebay for different parts. I have nearly completed my suit, which is all fiberglass, but am missing the boots, gloves, and jetpack. However, I have recently gotten married and am in need of extra funds for the house my wife and I want aswell as moving costs. The chest comes with a display and I even have the holster and sidearm. I am very proud of my suit but am even prouder of my beautiful wife and our future together. I have only worn it to a costume party on halloween because I am in the military and havn't had a chance to attend as many conventions as I wanted to. I am posting this thread to see how much you guys think I could get for my suit. Thank you all very much for your time and input.

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
    Dec 17, 2012, 9:41 PM - Re: My ESB Fett #2

Are you able to post pictures of what you have and possibly the maker of each component? I think that might help for other members to give you a good estimate.
    Dec 18, 2012, 9:36 PM - Re: My ESB Fett #3

Evolution props makes pretty good boots I have them and I'm happy but of course MOW has them