More Treasure

From
    Recently relocated to the Hoth-like Minnesota

More Treasure

EBAY is being good to me! I just won a Nemrod holster. Sorry if I outbid anyone.

From
    SW Minnesota, very small town

Re: More Treasure

Well aren't you on a roll!!!! Nicely done!!! How much did you have to go????

From

$150, but I also got the spear gun,(I know it is not a Fett item, but it is cool) A bit more than I wanted to spend, but taxes were good to me this year, so I went for it, you only live once right! So, not to brag but in the last week on ebay, I got the holster, the MQ-1, and original metal scope rings! I feel extremely lucky, especially since they were the only auctions I have taken part in for the last few years. Hows MN weather? Sure was cold when I was there in January...
    Last edited by dankenman; Feb 27, 2009 at 12:57 AM.

From
    SW Minnesota, very small town

Weather up here sux man!!!!! LOl We got hit with annother winter storm again...no travel!! having fun on my snowmobile though!!!

not a bad price on your stuff though!!! I think I paid $130 for my holster, but its got the wrong hold down strap. I'd be very happy with your purchase!!!! I've seen those holsters/spearguns go for $175 + before!!

Whats next on your list??? Real Webley??? Just kiddin!! You are off to a good start!!
    D

From
    New Orleans

Nice snag, I was watching it on ebay but didn't bid. It was on ebay last week but was taken off and then put back on with Boba Fett in the description. I guess someone told the seller he had a piece of gold so he relisted it hoping to get more?

From

I would love to have a real Webley, but $$$. Maybe someday. The Pulce 40 would be great too! I got some scuba buddies searching for me, but talk about a needle in a haystack! I also have some sound tech, and DJ guys looking for Michell turntable parts for me. I figure, talk to people that are in the fields that relate to the parts, and in LA, you meet people from all walks, especially working at a nightclub.