Modern Warfare 2 Ghost mask

From
    Denmark

Modern Warfare 2 Ghost mask

Hi everyone
    I bought COD modern warfare 2 the other day and i stumbled across a character named ghost. He wheres this balaclava/bandana thing with a skull on. I've also seen it in a movie with christian Bale called "Harsh Times." it looks really cool and i am thinking of making on for airsoft, but i'm not that an amazing drawer.

So i was wondering if anyone could help me draw a quick skull template and post it on this thread. it would be appriciated beyond compare (except when a guy gave me a free jetpack in SW galaxies lol)
    the first two pics are from the game and the last is just a random i found on mankinds best friend "google"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails modern-warfare-2-ghost-game-jpg   ghost-museum-wood-jpg   skull2-jpg  

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Ghost mask

I'm working on this as well, I have a template at home I will scan for you sever, it will be in bout 2 hours though.

From
    Denmark

alright, thank you very much both of you. though i'm not quit sure that is trust the website you are posting to

Well, the only problem with the items xfettx posted are they aren't quite accurate. There acutally isnt ANY accurate items out there. Ghosts mask is very unique and if it were a real world item, would have been custom made.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=73765

I have been discussing all the costume parts over at the RPF, as i've been studying them since the game came out. Hop on over there and give it a look.

From
    Denmark

allright