Subscribe
    Aug 29, 2009, 9:04 PM - Mixmaster hood emblem #1

I was wondering where you could get a mixmaster hood emblem for my truck. Does anyone know of someone who could make one. Need help asap. Thanks Mike
    Aug 29, 2009, 9:17 PM - Re: Mixmaster hood emblem #2

Try Lucksy31 on the boards here. He does vinyl decals for amour and whatnot here, otherwise check around for stores that do vinyl decals. I'd post the link to one I've bought from in the past but I lost all my links in a recent crash/format. Another option would be to check out tuner/ricer forums and find who they buy there decals from. They actually make film coatings that you can stretch over the vehicles panels and change the colour for far cheaper than painting, you can even get carbon fiber look that way and I think the film is rated for 5 years without damagaing your paint. Hope this helps for ideas, sorry I don't have any specific links for you.
    Aug 29, 2009, 9:28 PM - Re: Mixmaster hood emblem #3

There was a guy working on one on the RPF.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=65757
    Aug 30, 2009, 5:04 PM - Re: Mixmaster hood emblem #4

Quote DisposablHero said: View Post
    Try Lucksy31 on the boards here. He does vinyl decals for amour and whatnot here, otherwise check around for stores that do vinyl decals. I'd post the link to one I've bought from in the past but I lost all my links in a recent crash/format. Another option would be to check out tuner/ricer forums and find who they buy there decals from. They actually make film coatings that you can stretch over the vehicles panels and change the colour for far cheaper than painting, you can even get carbon fiber look that way and I think the film is rated for 5 years without damagaing your paint. Hope this helps for ideas, sorry I don't have any specific links for you.
    its not a sticker its a metal hood ornament like on a mack truck, the one with the bulldog
    Aug 31, 2009, 12:40 AM - Re: Mixmaster hood emblem #5

Ah sorry about that, not many people do those anymore so I just assumed you meant a decal. For an actual ornament I have not clue man, sorry.