Subscribe
    Apr 29, 2008, 5:50 PM - Mando Game??? #1

Hey everybody!!
    Do you think we could get lucas arts to make a Mando game? I mean I think theres plenty of people, besides us, who would pick up a new starwars game especially if if looks good. Mabey another Bounty Hunter game for Boba Fett? I dunno. I'm sure theres lots of different things that you could do with it. I would love to be able to play as a mando in a game about mandalorians. What do you think? there enough people interested who know the right people, maybe we can get something going?
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Apr 29, 2008, 6:21 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #2

I've been playing Bounty Hunter all day. I wish there would be a sequel.
    Apr 29, 2008, 6:57 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #3

yeah i was playing bounty hunter just two days ago, i always thought it was kinda sad only being jango when we bought it.. but i'd love a Boba bounty hunter game or even just a mando warrior game, could be with some mando vs. jedi war action and such hehe like battlefront even?
    Apr 29, 2008, 7:41 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #4

i want another republic commando game in the worst way
    Apr 29, 2008, 7:49 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #5

I would love to see another bounty hunter game. I blew through the first on in a matter of 2 days. Definitely left something more to be desired!!!
  6. Apr 29, 2008, 7:49 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #6

I play bounty hunter on ps3 (at least twice a week), it never looked so good before, as for RC I would love another. Maybe this one can follow omega squad or at least some camios by Skirata and Vau.
    Apr 29, 2008, 8:50 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #7

Wasn't Lucas Arts developing an RC sequel called Imperial Commando, or was that just a really good dream I had once?

I would love to see a sequel to Bounty Hunter based on Boba, though. That would be the shizzle.
    Apr 29, 2008, 8:58 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #8

Did a search on RC2, nothing poped up.

But I did read some place of a Battle Front 3.
    Apr 30, 2008, 9:29 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #9

I'd love to see an updated version of Bounty Hunter on the newer systems featuring Boba instead of Jango.
    Apr 30, 2008, 10:04 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #10

Yeah another RC game would be sweet. I loved it, but needed more, it was too short. I thought about a bf style game too. It would have to be mandos vs GA and IMP and Vong. that would be pretty sweet. Mabey you could choose who you wanted to be hired by. That would make a sick galactic conquest. It would be totaly kandosii if thedentedhelmet and its members could help create an awsome game. Does anybody know anybody that could look at this?
    May 2, 2008, 1:19 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #11

I like the idea of making another "bounty hunter game" but think it would be cool if they made a movie just about the mandos.

-gojirafan
    May 3, 2008, 4:47 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #12

Of course. If there was a movie it would have to be something small scale. Like the clone wars series. that would be tight though.
    May 3, 2008, 4:53 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #13

well ide love to see a Bounty Hunter 2. mabie we can start a patician (sp) and pitch it to lucas arts
    May 4, 2008, 4:19 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #14

I think another bounty hunter game would be the best bet to get another mando game. And it certainly wont be hard to make a game out of all of boba's adventures. i think we should do it
    Jul 11, 2008, 1:36 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #15

Just a thought: a mando mmorpg, like star wars galaxies, and guild wars. start from scratch and reach the skill to make your own armor (with detailed designs of course : P) and choose who to work for, who to be allied with. Again, just a thought.
  16. Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Jul 11, 2008, 2:53 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #16

Quote BobaFettSlave_1 said: View Post
    well ide love to see a Bounty Hunter 2. mabie we can start a patician (sp) and pitch it to lucas arts

signed a Kotor3 petition long long ago. they don't really listen to the internet.... yet.
    Jul 11, 2008, 9:52 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #17

I just want to play Battlefront again (either of them)... man, I miss having a console...
    =(
  18. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Jul 11, 2008, 10:46 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #18

Quote JIM BEEF said: View Post
    i want another republic commando game in the worst way
    For sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. I helped at SDCC '08 NovallTalon's Avatar
    Jul 11, 2008, 11:08 AM - Re: Mando Game??? #19

There just isn't enough fan base yet for a strictly Mandalorian game. Maybe in a few years if Clone Wars has any specific mando characters, or they write any mando specific books (been fighting for this one).
  20. Jul 11, 2008, 3:45 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #20

Definitely one of my most favorite games!!! I wanna get it again since its cheap now. It was a little short, but maybe Boba's bounty this time would be killer. After all, the end of the first game was heading right into the AOTC movie.
    Jul 11, 2008, 4:31 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #21

Yhea Noval your right, but I think another Bonty Hunter game based on Boba could work or another RC game, which to me the clones are definatly considered mandalorian, could sell pretty well. Battlefront games would only sell with mandalorians if there were a patch. A MoRpg for just mandalorians definatly wouldn't sell like we all would hope, we'll just have to stick to being mandos on SWG. Mando books are great too. I love Karen Traviss' books, they're so great!
    Jul 27, 2008, 1:08 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #22

but SWG sucks MAJOR *** now..... damn CU... or did they switch back?
    Jul 27, 2008, 4:07 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #23

A Boba game would def have enough fan support but a mando game.... It would be a big hit, but to the generic public I think a Boba game would sell like crazy. Either way I would buy it for sure!!! BTW how about that Force Unleashed......
    Jul 27, 2008, 4:12 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #24

Quote IrishFett22 said: View Post
    A Boba game would def have enough fan support but a mando game.... It would be a big hit, but to the generic public I think a Boba game would sell like crazy. Either way I would buy it for sure!!! BTW how about that Force Unleashed......
    I was trooping on a game event a few weeks ago and I had the chance to play the Force unleashed. MAN! that game is killer!!! its awesome

And because I trooped on the event, I get Force Unleashed for FREE in September

A Mando game would be even better I think

Ruben
  25. Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Jul 27, 2008, 4:50 PM - Re: Mando Game??? #25

Quote DutchFett said: View Post
    I was trooping on a game event a few weeks ago and I had the chance to play the Force unleashed. MAN! that game is killer!!! its awesome

And because I trooped on the event, I get Force Unleashed for FREE in September

A Mando game would be even better I think

Ruben
    i'm going to asume you meant free gaming in rotterdam?
    i was there aswel and had the chance to play the force unleashed aswel

if that was the event then i probably have a picture of you :P
    the force unleashed rocks. it looks really good and it just makes you feel powerfull. now if lucasarts was willing to pour the same effort they put into TFU into a Mando game

a guy can only dream :P

Alex out.