Mandalorian Warfare

Mandalorian Warfare

I really wish theyd make a FPS based around a modern warfare only Mandalorian combat maybe different factions warring against one another. Different class based system. I had imagined different "Perks" where maybe one will benefit jetpack duration while another would choose upgraded Gauntlets with different abilities. Idk maybe I'm wishing too hard but somebody get this idea out to someone!

From
    Alberta Canada

Re: Mandalorian Warfare

I would play that

From
    As of Sep 2011 - Kandahar AFGH

I could go for that.

Hm, maybe a game like this could work. I read the post, and to be honest, as much as I am a big Mando fan, it doesn't sound fun. But the more I think about it, the better it could be. I think you could probably balance it pretty well. People without jetpacks get upped armor and damage, but jetpackers can fly. And you could do a couple different things instead of free for all deathmatches, like having a medic class and a juggernaut class, a "true mando" kinda class with jetpacks, and maybe somebody with heavy damage, like a forward assault kinda thing, with a repeating blaster cannon, or maybe go the other route of classic Star Wars, start hitting them with the Dharhan style character, haha. Sounds good, guys, good ideas here all the time.

And in terms of factions, you could have the Death Watch vs. the True Mandalorians. Man, easy, read the lore and the ideas just come to you.

I was just tossing an idea meant to be flexible

How would it be flexible? I've vested 10 minutes of brainstorming into this idea, might as well see where it goes lol.

It's definitely possible, checkout on youtube Galactic Warfare mod.
    It's pretty kandosii.
    You play as imperials and rebels with maps like Mos Eisley all while using the MW engine.