Mandalorian Mercs Pendant Preview
Pendant by Alexandra Haban
Responding to unsolicited interest, artist Alexandra Haban contacted Tom Hutchens of the Mandalorian Mercs to discuss creating and offering this pendant to promote the custom costume group. Now that pendant has been mastered and cast;
These are images of the front and back of the pendant with three different finishes; patina, antiqued bronze, and blackened.
- The back of the pendant reads Mando Ver'verde, ("Mandalorian Mercenaries" in Mandalorian.)
- These pendants are cast in solid bronze. Silver is available at additional cost. (Contact the artist, Alexandra Haban, for a quote.)
- Pendant dimensions are 1 5/8" by 2 1/2" (or 4.13cm by 6.35cm)
- Each pendant will come on 16 weight black cotton cloth cord with an adjustable "Double Fisherman's knot" closure.
- Pendant will be hand finished and patina treated to accent the design.
Finished bronze castings of the piece (including
shipping and insurance in the US) will be a total of $55.00.
(International orders please contact the artist for a quote.)
Orders should be sent directly to the artist, Alexandra Haban; firstname.lastname@example.org
(please include your TDH board name with your order. Be sure to tell Alexandra that you were referred by The Clone Emperor.)
Payment can be made via pay pal using the same address; email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
As a personal policy designed to protect the client and her reputation, Alex will not accept payment until she has the pendant finished and prepared for shipping.
Because the pendants are cast individually orders may take 1-2 weeks to fulfill.
Those interested in the more traditional Mandalore pendant might look to this thread; Mandalore's Pendant Interest