Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!!Subscribe
  1. Mar 18, 2016, 7:19 PM - Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #1

This is no longer available.
    Last edited by Man of War Studios; Mar 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Mar 18, 2016, 11:10 PM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #2

Christian, typo on your web link, looks like you forgot the "t" in studios. Are you looking for photos of your products after we have weathered them to be featured on your website?
  4. Mar 18, 2016, 11:28 PM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #3

Thanks TAguirre..
    Mar 19, 2016, 7:05 AM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #4

I sent you a few pics.
    Lynn
  6. Mar 19, 2016, 8:21 AM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #5

Thank you Lynn..pictures received
    Mar 19, 2016, 10:08 AM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #6

Are you looking for pics of finished versions of your products?
  8. Mar 19, 2016, 11:25 AM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #7

Anything like that is cool 01Hawk...Thanks!
    Mar 19, 2016, 11:26 AM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #8

Should we be expecting any new products to be announced soon?
    Mar 20, 2016, 4:47 PM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #9

Quote Man of War Studios said: View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm putting together a gallery for my new website manofwarstudios.com

Send me your favorite photos if you would like to be featured in the gallery.

Try and keep it to just a few photos please guys.

Send by email to: manofwarstudios@verizon.net

Thanks guys!

Best,
    Christian
    Christian, just got your email response about the form for folks to submit their costume pictures.

I'll get that started.

In the mean time everyone, you can PM me your pics with the name you want used in the gallery (real name, or Dented Helmet username, or your cosplay name) Also include a link to your cosplay Facebook page if you have one. And it would be great to type up a few words as a testimonial for Christian.

My name is Joshua, new to the Dented Helmet, fellow cosplay and fellow RPF user. I'm building the site for MOWS.

You can email Christian your pics and details too, but I'm trying to take some pressure of Christian regarding this gallery feature.

Thanks
    Joshua

- - - Updated - - -

Folks, forgot to mention that if you can send me pictures that are at least 800px wide that would be great. The larger the better, I can also re-size the images down, if they are larger than 800px.

Thanks
    Joshua
    Mar 21, 2016, 7:08 PM - Re: Man of War Studios Website Gallery.. Need Photos!!! #10

Christian,
    You want before and after photos? I haven't weathered my boots yet but was planning on doing it tonight. I can do both. Might just take befores because I probably won't hear from you before I get to it.

Mike
    Mainst

Quote Man of War Studios said: View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm putting together a gallery for my new website manofwarstudios.com

Send me your favorite photos if you would like to be featured in the gallery.

Try and keep it to just a few photos please guys.

Send by email to: manofwarstudios@verizon.net

Thanks guys!

Best,
    Christian