Latest additions to collection.

From
    Jackson, Ohio

Latest additions to collection.

Someone posted a classified ad in the newspaper where my Father-in-law lives. They said they were selling off their entire SW figure/vehicle collection. I had to check it out. After chatting on the phone with the guy for about an hour, I knew I had to take a drive. He has over 4000 pieces mostly pre 30th anniversary collection, and almost, at least, one of each figure. Only a few "vintage" pieces though, one of which I bought. I got what I could afford at the time but I am definately going to go back. He gave me a card with his info if anyone wants to talk to him. PM me if interested. He is in the Parkersburg, WV area but he said he will ship.

Here's what I picked up so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails star-wars-figures-010sm-jpg  

Re: Latest additions to collection.

I've been to this guy's house too. Amazing collection of stuff. Nice guy but he fills the SW steroetype. I took my son with me and it was like going to Disney World.

I'm about an hour north of Parkersburgh. Going to the MId Ohio Comic con? It'd be cool to meet a fellow TDH'er - especially if they're in the area.

I see Fett, Clones, and Slave Leia. You have excellent taste in collectibles, dear sir. 8)

From
    UK

Great score bruv...

From
    Jackson, Ohio

AncientFett said: View Post
    I've been to this guy's house too. Amazing collection of stuff. Nice guy but he fills the SW steroetype. I took my son with me and it was like going to Disney World.

I'm about an hour north of Parkersburgh. Going to the MId Ohio Comic con? It'd be cool to meet a fellow TDH'er - especially if they're in the area.
    He was a Super nice guy and like I said I want to go back. Definitely stereotypical though. But hey... If I were divorced and my child was grown and on his own, my house would look the same way. The only reason it doesn't now is because my wife says "NO WAY." When he opened the door to let me in and I saw all that stuff all I could say was WOW! And that was just the living room. As far as Mid-Ohio, I'm not sure right now. I would love to go, if I end up having that weekend off. I was planning to go last year in my Boba costume but something came up and I didn't get to make it. I think my wife went into early labor that week so I stayed home. If I do make it though I'm all for meeting fellow members. If I remember, there were some members from here last year that went in Preadator gear.