Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Mar 3, 2015, 12:17 AM - Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #1

Just saw the season finale of Star Wars Rebels: Fire Across the Galaxy.

It was superb!

• "Fulcrum" character revealed ... and you already know her from the Clone Wars cartoon series.
    • Sabine is way more talented than I thought.
    • Vader has been assigned to this rebel problem now. *gulp*
    • Lots of action and the death of a major character.

Just want to let everyone know ... it's a must see.
    Mar 3, 2015, 5:00 PM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #2

I too thought it was spectacular! Season 2 is going to be insane. Great finale!
    Mar 3, 2015, 9:27 PM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #3

Loved it! Can't wait till season 2.
    Mar 3, 2015, 10:12 PM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #4

Yup, I was picking up what they were throwing down. Great episode!
    Mar 4, 2015, 3:23 PM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #5

I agree they ended on a great note and I like the characters that were introduced, however I do wish they would stop having stormtroopers be such terrible shots.
  6. Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Mar 4, 2015, 5:08 PM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #6

Like all political production runs...
    quality of stormtroopers went steadily downhill from the Cuy'val Dar trained first batch back in Star Wars Episode II.
    Mar 5, 2015, 12:06 AM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #7

Just caught the episode - by far the best in the season. Like Clone Wars...definitely some good episodes, and some lacking (don't remind me of that one episode from CW about the droids doing errands for Padme). It has taken me a while to really enjoy the series, but the last few episodes have been well done. Still wish some of the dialogue could be better, but I gotta keep reminding myself that it's a kids show. It always irks me when they reuse dialogue from the original trilogy to tie it together when it has no purpose to be said in the same context. I also agree about the stormtroopers. Just throw in some Benny Hill and you're good to go.

Looking forward to what they create for season 2
    Mar 10, 2015, 12:04 PM - Re: Just watched Star Wars Rebels: fire across the galaxy #8

Finally caught up and finished the first season of Rebels. I couldn't agree more. Great way to end the first season.
    It took me a while to get on board with the style of animation, but I'm there now.

Quote hamsandwich72 said: View Post
    ... however I do wish they would stop having stormtroopers be such terrible shots.
    I thought they had done a reasonable job, for the most part, of making the stormtroopers menacing (and not totally incompetent), but the scene with them shooting at Sabine while she danced and flipped around the tie fighter and the base made me roll my eyes. I guess we can't have everything.