Subscribe
  1. SUPERprops's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    442
    Apr 13, 2010, 4:44 PM - Is it just me.... #1

    Okay is it just me (or do I not know something thats been known?) but are Boba's knee pads upside down?

  2. Nickpocalypse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    242
    Apr 13, 2010, 4:48 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #2

    It ain't just you man This has been known for some time, but obviously takes a keen eye to pick out :P
  3. Mullreel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,963
    Apr 13, 2010, 4:50 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #3

    If Boba Fett says thats the right way then they are right side up, even if he changes his mind he is still right........................
  4. SUPERprops's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    442
    Apr 13, 2010, 4:58 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #4

    Quote Nickpocalypse said: View Post
    It ain't just you man This has been known for some time, but obviously takes a keen eye to pick out :P
    Ya, thats whats I thought... but didn't know for sure.

    Thanks for the help.
  5. mrmandalore's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    180
    Apr 13, 2010, 5:24 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #5

    You'll also notice on that picture that Boba's left gauntlet has popped open - obviously the velcro was not too strong a long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away .....
  6. Cold's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    63
    Apr 13, 2010, 6:21 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #6

    Give Boba a break! He probably had a rough night at Jabba's Palace!
  7. SUPERprops's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    442
    Apr 13, 2010, 6:43 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #7

    Quote mrmandalore said: View Post
    You'll also notice on that picture that Boba's left gauntlet has popped open - obviously the velcro was not too strong a long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away .....
    I was just going to ask this.

    Thanks.
  8. Muad'Dib's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,289
    Apr 13, 2010, 6:47 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #8

    His knee armors are also on the wrong legs when he escorts the HIC down the hallway.

    You can tell him he's wrong, not me.
  9. SUPERprops's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    442
    Apr 13, 2010, 7:23 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #9

    Uh, how about one of you guys dress up as him and I'll tell you... ..you know to avoid death and stuff like that.
  10. Skjoldhammar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    164
    Apr 16, 2010, 3:45 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #10

    I wear my knees like that. My little homage to the guys working on the movie costumes back in the day
  11. ShocKWavE's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Apr 16, 2010, 6:52 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #11

    Quote Skjoldhammar said: View Post
    I wear my knees like that. My little homage to the guys working on the movie costumes back in the day

    Nice.
  12. SUPERprops's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    442
    Apr 16, 2010, 6:56 PM - Re: Is it just me.... #12

    Quote Skjoldhammar said: View Post
    I wear my knees like that. My little homage to the guys working on the movie costumes back in the day

    +1