Jeremoch Colton Star Wars figure

From
    Central IL

Jeremoch Colton Star Wars figure

I picked up the Jeremoch Colton Star Wars action figure tonight, if you don't know about it, it's an action figure of Jeremy Bulloch!

Although mine is packaged a little different than this one, it is basically the same.

Image from here-
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...R=495&ID=25475

Pretty cool I thought for Fett fans!

Formely Jaing Skirata A'den Skirata's Avatar
    From
    Yucca Valley

Re: Jeremoch Colton Star Wars figure

pretty cool. i picked up one a couple weeks ago along with the new esb boba figure and i swapped the heads so i now have an esb jeremy bulloch boba fett figure!

From
    Houston, Tx

That is awesome. You guys rock

From
    Newport News, VA

Cool! I didn't even know this was coming out. I'll have to look for one.

From
    Michigan

I'll definately be getting that, awesome find. I'm also on the lookout for action figures for the mandalorians from the clone wars show, they usually come out before they're seen in an episode.

From
    Yucca Valley

Bet's on Fett said: View Post
    I'll definately be getting that, awesome find. I'm also on the lookout for action figures for the mandalorians from the clone wars show, they usually come out before they're seen in an episode.
    Before becoming a costumer I was very active on www.sandtroopers.com , a Star Wars toy collecting sight. I'm still semi-active there, hard to be with all of my responsibilities at Mercs, and I still collect and follow Hasbro's toy updates and monthly Q&As religiously.

Hasbro makes 2 big coming soon toy announcments per yer. 1 at SDCC and the other at Toy Fair. At SDCC 09 there was no mention or showing of the TCW Mando's. The only Mando they showed for 2010 was Rohlan Dyre. I'm sure at Toy Fair this early Spring, they will make another announcement and I cannot imagine the Mando's not being in the lineup. Most likely they will release in Spring or Summer of 2010.

I've also sent a question, via sandtroopers, about the new Legacy Era Mando's seen in the most recent Star Wars Legacy Comic (issue 41). I'm sur ethe answer will be something to the effect of "We can't confirm or deny them. You'll have to wait until Toy Fair to see the first half of the 2010 lineup." Otherwise they're response will be "No, these figures are not slated for the immediate future."

From
    Huntsville Alabama

N-Cred-I-Bull. I hope I see one of these somewhere cause I'm gettin it.

From
    Michigan

A'den Skirata said: View Post
    Before becoming a costumer I was very active on www.sandtroopers.com , a Star Wars toy collecting sight. I'm still semi-active there, hard to be with all of my responsibilities at Mercs, and I still collect and follow Hasbro's toy updates and monthly Q&As religiously.

Hasbro makes 2 big coming soon toy announcments per yer. 1 at SDCC and the other at Toy Fair. At SDCC 09 there was no mention or showing of the TCW Mando's. The only Mando they showed for 2010 was Rohlan Dyre. I'm sure at Toy Fair this early Spring, they will make another announcement and I cannot imagine the Mando's not being in the lineup. Most likely they will release in Spring or Summer of 2010.

I've also sent a question, via sandtroopers, about the new Legacy Era Mando's seen in the most recent Star Wars Legacy Comic (issue 41). I'm sur ethe answer will be something to the effect of "We can't confirm or deny them. You'll have to wait until Toy Fair to see the first half of the 2010 lineup." Otherwise they're response will be "No, these figures are not slated for the immediate future."
    Wow, thanks for the info. That's great. Rohlan and Legacy mandos would both be great buys.

From
    Yucca Valley

If you're interested in the star wars figures at all, even if you don't join the forums, if you check www.sandtroopers.com and www.rebelscum.com regularly, the main pages will provide you with alot of info on what's out there and what's coming soon as well as the Q&A answers. Also, both put up the Hasbro slidesho presentations that are shown at SDCC and ToyFair so you can see all kinds of upcoming cool stuff.

From
    Michigan

If you're interested in the star wars figures at all, even if you don't join the forums, if you check www.sandtroopers.com and www.rebelscum.com regularly, the main pages will provide you with alot of info on what's out there and what's coming soon as well as the Q&A answers. Also, both put up the Hasbro slidesho presentations that are shown at SDCC and ToyFair so you can see all kinds of upcoming cool stuff.
    I'll definately be checking that Out. Thanks again

From
    Near Cleveland, Ohio, USA

pretty cool. i picked up one a couple weeks ago along with the new esb boba figure and i swapped the heads so i now have an esb jeremy bulloch boba fett figure!
    That was the first thing I had in mind, however I want to keep both in the package, so I need to find another set of em...jeez, I didn't even know they were coming out, so, luckily found these two and now I gotta hunt them down again.