Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ironman

From
    I live in a small town in upstate New York that is never on a map.

Iron Man

Got out of work at 10am and was in the movie at 1030. This movie was friggin' amazing! There are no words that could describe it! Better then I could have ever expected. The best marvel movie yet!!!!! Ok thats enough!

Re: Iron Man

Glad to hear it, thinking of going see it in IMAX

thanks for the heads up

From
    Northern Darkness Garrison

Yeah it was very good!

STAY AFTER THE CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, I got to see new "Indy 4" and "TDK" trailers back to back before the movie!

Account Deactivated
    From
    Spain

Ditto! The best Marvel movie! I love it, is the BEST YEAR MOVIE IMO! :thumbup

From
    I live in a small town in upstate New York that is never on a map.

dang it!!!! i new that there was gunna be something after the credits, and my friend was like no no! errrrrr

Just saw it this after noon....AWESOME MOVIE! This is by far one of the best Marvel movies yet. And Stan's cameo is classic!

And yes...stay after the movie. Not much, but a little treat

Took my younger brother to see it tonight just got back, great film and Robert Downey Jr really makes Tony Stark believable, what was at the end of the credits?!?!?!?! we missed it

From
    Parts Unknown

I saw it last night at the sneak. It was wicked awesome. The clip at the end just made it that much more amazing...SPOILERS...Did anyone put the clues together about the secret goverment agency? I totally missed it till the end.
    Last edited by SOLOCHASER; May 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM.

From
    Cincinnati, OH

As a rule we stay till after the credits for every movie we see, just in case. More and more movies have something either part way through the credits, around/during the credits or after the credits.

From
    Beaverton, Oregon

I saw it too! It was awesome, I took my mother along and she loved it.

I too am in agreement.The movie completely rocked!!!

From
    Seoul, South Korea

It really was a great movie the wife and I loved it. Big grins all round but we didn't stay till after the credits. What did we miss?? Still we could go and see it again. Oh and Yeah Stan Lee's cameo was a cracker.....made me laugh anyway, but I'm eaisily amused

From
    Cincinnati, OH

Saw it today, it was great! The clip after the credits was cool! I wonder how much they paid him for that small of a part?

never_ending_fett said: View Post
    Saw it today, it was great! The clip after the credits was cool! I wonder how much they paid him for that small of a part?
    I have a feeling this small roll will be something bigger in the next Iron Man movie. Besides, he's one BMF Can I say that here?

From
    Hartselle,Alabama

(voicing opinion without trying to give the ending away)
    Yeah but why could not they have not found someone to be that character that looks the part from the comic.They did a great job with find Downy to play Stark.The "look" of that character is why I thought the character was so F'n awesome.
    I hate it when they do a movie and change the looks of the characters from the comic.
    And I wont bring up Ed Norton as Dr.Banner ,I thought the other guy played the part prefect.
    To answer Solocaser I think the answer is:
    Supreme Headquarters International Espionage Law-enforcement Division

From
    Parker, Colorado

LOPERO said:
    In the comics, yes. But in the movie it was the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division

This movie was Amazing! plus we got new trailer for The Dark Knight (I'd already seen a pirated version of it last week but whatever) I loved all the action and humor in it. I was the only one of my friends that got Rhodes' line "Next time, baby"

From
    Northern Darkness Garrison

LOPERO said: View Post
    (voicing opinion without trying to give the ending away)
    Yeah but why could not they have not found someone to be that character that looks the part from the comic.They did a great job with find Downy to play Stark.The "look" of that character is why I thought the character was so F'n awesome.
    I hate it when they do a movie and change the looks of the characters from the comic.
    And I wont bring up Ed Norton as Dr.Banner ,I thought the other guy played the part prefect.

The movie chose the "look" for this character based on the pre-existing Marvel Ultimate Universe.

That "ultimate" comic character was modeled from that particular actor's appearance long before the actor was cast for that part.

... it's strange, but true, and that's what makes it so dang cool.

From
    Hartselle,Alabama

Wow..thank you for explaining that I did not know and or look at it like that.
    I still see that character(not giving away who is being discussed) through the eyes of a eight year old when I first read/saw this character.
    Boy ,do I feel old in not knowing this characters appearance was changed at some point.No wonder I odd looks when I comment that "thats not him"
    I am sorry to come across so judgemental of the choice of the actor .Then they most certainly got it right

From
    chico, ca

ya, i was waiting for it because they kept saying the full name of *********.

SOLOCHASER said: View Post
    I saw it last night at the sneak. It was wicked awesome. The clip at the end just made it that much more amazing...SPOILERS...Did anyone put the clues together about the secret goverment agency? I totally missed it till the end.

From
    chico, ca

VaderFanForever1922 said: View Post
    I have a feeling this small roll will be something bigger in the next Iron Man movie. Besides, he's one BMF Can I say that here?
    The thing at the end will continue on into the various other marvel movies building up to what is said. so expect to see *** in Hulk in June, etc etc

From
    chico, ca

Wow..thank you for explaining that I did not know and or look at it like that.
    I still see that character(not giving away who is being discussed) through the eyes of a eight year old when I first read/saw this character.
    Boy ,do I feel old in not knowing this characters appearance was changed at some point.No wonder I odd looks when I comment that "thats not him"
    I am sorry to come across so judgemental of the choice of the actor .Then they most certainly got it right

they still look the same in the regular comics, marvel just has another line of comics taking place in a dif. universe

From
    Hartselle,Alabama

pizzaman24 said: View Post
    The thing at the end will continue on into the various other marvel movies building up to what is said. so expect to see *** in Hulk in June, etc etc
    Yep..I read that Iron Man/Tony Stark makes an appearance in The Hulk.

I helped at SDCC '08 Hagen_Nor'ak's Avatar
    From
    NorCal

Saw the late show on Friday, awsome will cover it cause TDH is a family friendly site. But also on that note, you should be punched in the head if you miss out on seeing this movie in theaters.

But since I saw the 10:15 pm showing and I had to be at work at 05:30 am today I didn't stay untill the very end of the credits... Can someone PM what happened, I can't wait till next payday to go find out .

And to answer your question Solo, I litteraly slapped myself for not putting the acronm together sooner.

From
    Cincinnati, OH

Yep..I read that Iron Man/Tony Stark makes an appearance in The Hulk.
    IMDB has Robert Downey Jr credited as playing Tony Stark in The Hulk

From
    Perth, Western Australia

Is it just me, or did the ending remind any of you of how very similar XXX's (both) endings are? :P Cant wait for the Hulk