introducing boba-too

From
    Darwin River Northern Territory

introducing boba-too

Attachment 61501
    Hi everyone, just thought I would introduce a new member to the Fett family, my new pet Boba-Too, I was going to name him Hadda ( you know the joke ha ha!) but Boba had to be the name, I also thought of Family Guy Star Wars DVD's with the Boba chicken, now he has to go through training, he has no choice in watching me do my Fett parts, so I hope to post more on Boba-Too soon.
    cheers

introducing boba-too

Dinner!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Christchurch,New Zealand

Re: introducing boba-too

Are you going to teach him Fett phrases? that would be cool... "squawk, He's no good to me dead, squawk". They're supper intelligent, there is one in the UK that swears at the police when it sees them (it lives in a zoo) I think it's old owner didn't like the police, so his bird copied what he did...

From
    Christchurch New Zealand!

introducing boba-too

Sqwak put my bird seed in the cargo hold.... Boba want a cracker!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    madison,ms.

Good luck buying a cockatoo was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Bet your thinking the same by now. I ended up giving it away. Took 6 months before I found someone I trusted giving it too.

From

yeh need the luck, got him given to me from a mate in town, his father said he had to go, but he was found blown from his nest, so he is young and should be able to be trained, really i should not have taken it, as i already have too much to look after, even less though since the snake got out, and then make time for my projects, but he is better with me than stuck in town in a little avairy.
    cheers

From
    Mos Eisley

Nice bird! Mine flew away when I felt sympathetic and stopped clipping his wings I always thought of him being like a trained falcon and returning to my hand when called.... Boy was I wrong lol.

Messy but love their whistles and such. Love the name.

From
    Mississippi

He looks like a goffin cockatoo! And I will also wish you best of luck. My sister has one and he is an extremely high maintenance bird. He has actually almost plucked himself bald out of misery when she started having children and couldn't give him as much attention as before. He is, however, a really cool little bird.

From

hi everyone,
    cheers for the comments, DF I know people that have that problem, so the he's wings will get clipped often, shame yours got away they are so smart and a good laugh, had a rainbow lorrikeat before he didnt need his wings clipped, but my someone stole him, and Katzybugz yeh is a little maintanance but he worth the trouble, like stuff all Fett's and that involved, you just can not give them attention, i should join FA with JS and them, by the way i have to ask, what is a goffin? Katzybugs.
    any how catcha next time

From
    Mississippi

Thats just the specific type of cockatoo that I thought you had. Its a smaller version than some of the other cockatoo species. but it looks like yours has the bright yellow feathering on the crown that i didnt notice before and that would rule him out as a goffin. lol. Nonetheless a very pretty bird.

From

cheers Katzy, that clears that up for me, but I will have to google it later for curiousity, but little Boba I think is still a junior compared to the ones that I see in the wild, I think the bird you might be talking about might be the Corrella, they are very close inlooks and sound, we see mobs of them by the rivers during the dry seson here,

From
    Newcastle NSW Australia

That bird will outlive you my friend.

I think they live for 60 -70 years

From

thats the best part cause dogs just dont last unfortunatley, once my dog goes he might be the last for a while, but got the rellies dogs next to my place, got to always have dogs around, especially with the Psycho running around our area at the moment, that decapatated a fella in NSW the week before, but the police are still searching for him, so guns are being held close around here, its a man hunt, need Boba to get him. lol