Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2010
    Jul 23, 2010, 1:09 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #151

I'll try to be patient then. If he hasn't had time to tell me FU for acting like a 3 year old in the above comment, I know he must be busy.
    Last edited by Jexther; Jul 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM.
    Jul 23, 2010, 3:12 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #152

Sonik is an awesome guy. These shirts will be well worth the wait.
  3. Jul 23, 2010, 3:20 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #153

i was just gonna ask about these, but i see whats goin on...its all good
    Jul 23, 2010, 4:55 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #154

yea he help me out on diying my girth belt. if anyone else would post they got there's i would not be worried. but not losing $70. wish him and u guys the best.
  5. Member Since
    May 2010
    Jul 23, 2010, 6:50 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #155

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    sonik said he mailed mine to need to check the mail
    Fett 4 Real, did you got your shirt if he said he mailed it out to you on July 10?
    Jul 24, 2010, 4:06 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #156

Are you serious? I got hit with a paypal claim? (I'm not saying by who, cause thats nobody's business)

First off, I got a call (while I was dropping shirts at the PO) about the thread because I havent been getting half of my updates since TDH switched servers. So I had no idea about any of this. Second, I'm sorry that its taking awhile to get them all out (I just dropped off more to the PO yesterday), but I am not Amazon or Ebay, I'm Mr. Mom to three kids all under the age of 6, with a fiance who is working and going to school full time, so I can only get things done as I can... Dont expect you to understand, but its an unavoidable fact of life for me.

These images have been on the back-burner for a run the site was supposed to do (and of only 1 of the images out of all submitted) last summer.... Due to everyone requesting it (in the original thread and via pm's), I stepped up and offered to make it happen for everyone when I could, otherwise, it'd still be on the back burner. I've waited 4 months for a set of toe spikes (that were already made btw), and longer for other things, but I understood that no one can make a living off of TDH (especially in this case where part of the money goes back to the site) and that people still have lives beyond the site, and that I should be happy that (unlike in the past) I can "click and buy" anything Fett related... but thats just me.

I did not get anything out today (Sorry Darrell), but my fiance' got the day off (last minute) and I was up til 4:30am this morning getting my TD armor wearable so I could be at a troop at 12:30 for the Make-A-Wish foundation about an hour away from where I live, and didn't make it back into town until after 8pm. So today is definitely my fault, but I really wanted to do this particular troop. So, I apologize completely.

I will finish getting these out, then I'm done with the shirts all together... NO MORE IMAGES WILL BE RUN

Again, I apologize for not getting them out faster....
    Jul 24, 2010, 4:54 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #157

Last edited by DP74; Oct 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM.
    Jul 24, 2010, 4:30 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #158

Just to clarify, something... I realised after back reading, that this looks like dlzx9r or Jexther would be who filed the claim..... that is not the case. I have no intention of pointing out who it was, thats between me and them.
    Jul 24, 2010, 8:13 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #159

Good grief. I can't believe that someone is so desperate to get their shirt. It hasn't been that long and you have explained what was going on in your life. Pretty poor form in my opinion. I still trust you dsonik. Know that most people do as well.
  10. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jul 24, 2010, 8:20 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #160

Quote dsonik1 said: View Post
    Just to clarify, something... I realised after back reading, that this looks like dlzx9r or Jexther would be who filed the claim..... that is not the case. I have no intention of pointing out who it was, thats between me and them.
    good man, brother...
  11. Member Since
    May 2010
    Jul 24, 2010, 9:25 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #161

It wasn't me folks
    Thanks Sonik!
    After looking back I didn't realize how that looked. If I stepped on toes I apologize. I was trying to help get clarification so there were no claims made.
    Last edited by Jexther; Jul 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM.
    Jul 25, 2010, 9:54 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #162

I did not get anything out today (Sorry Darrell), but my fiance' got the day off (last minute) and I was up til 4:30am this morning getting my TD armor wearable so I could be at a troop at 12:30 for the Make-A-Wish foundation about an hour away from where I live, and didn't make it back into town until after 8pm. So today is definitely my fault, but I really wanted to do this particular troop. So, I apologize completely.
    Man you should definitely NOT be apologizing for taking a day to do something you love, especially something for a charity. Between kids, working, and all the other drains on your time you always have to make time for yourself, did the mr mom job myself for a while and contrary to what those without children may think it is very time intensive, and I only have 2...with three all under six you must be putting in a pretty serious bid for saint-hood.

Sorry to see this experience went sour on you, keep up the good work with the kids man, they're far more important anyway.
    Jul 25, 2010, 10:37 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #163

one bad apple................I did not get in on this run and I was really looking forward to the next one.

Oh well
    Jul 25, 2010, 11:02 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #164

don't know about that dlzx9r. don't think he's right in the head.
    Jul 25, 2010, 12:25 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #165

I think we all have a few screws loose, I mean, we all picked the most expensive costume in the history of ever to build. lol
  16. Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Jul 26, 2010, 8:21 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #166

I think we all have a few screws loose, I mean, we all picked the most expensive costume in the history of ever to build. lol
    Build????? Hell, we play dress up in several thousands of dollars worth of goodies.

Rick
    Jul 26, 2010, 1:10 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #167

dsonik1 we ALL know you've gone above and beyond, and we DO apprecaite it. Thank you, once again.
  18. Jul 26, 2010, 1:36 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #168

I haven't bought a shirt from dsonik1 on this run, though I have followed this thread closely and I can see that he has done a killer job. Rock on dsonik1!
    Jul 26, 2010, 1:52 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #169

I'd definately put trooping above getting shirts out. Anything we can do for those kids is at the top of my priority list. I've waited almost a year for some parts for other costumes... I'm sure I can wait a few weeks for a shirt. Some people just don't get it.

Sean
  20. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Jul 26, 2010, 2:19 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #170

Yes I did get my shirt to the guy who asked...
    Jul 28, 2010, 5:17 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #171

All 4 shirts AND the gloves arrived a few minutes ago. The shirts are fantastic and WELL DONE!!
    Thanks, Sonik!! As always, more than satisfied.

J
    Jul 28, 2010, 9:13 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #172

Glad ya liked em bruv. Did the gloves work for ya?
  23. Jul 28, 2010, 9:43 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #173

a claim?...wow..

i havent gotten my shirt yet, but im not worried, i know it will be here eventually, i am certainly in no rush, and Sonik seems like a pretty awesome guy to me...so no worries bro...send it when you can!
    Jul 28, 2010, 10:01 PM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #174

Glad ya liked em bruv. Did the gloves work for ya?
    Oh yeah man the shirts are fantastic! SOLID quality! The gloves work out great, man! Thanks so much. I had gotten a confirmation from Daz on a pair the same time you sent those, so 2 pair works out REALLY well. I'm actually going to start slowly going for backups of everything - which should take me a few years unless we hit the lottery this week. LOL

Thanks again my friend. Always a pleasure!!!

J
    Aug 1, 2010, 4:29 AM - Re: Interest: TDH Shirt of the Month run.... finally. :) #175

***, I missed this thread !

Any chance to get a Tee of the Pro Fett-Design in Size L ???

Thanks in advance,

Florian