Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Sep 23, 2010, 11:16 PM - i need the basic run down of creating a mando helmet #1

ive seen people use a paper template to start the process but i dont know where to find it. i know that u need bondo, resin and fiberglass to start the helmet i just need a basic rundown of materials and what the steps are. i would appreciate any help
    Sep 24, 2010, 12:08 AM - Re: i need the basic run down of creating a mando helmet #2

Hi Killjoy and welcome to the site.

Your best bet would be posting some sort of introduction thread and then doing a lot of reading through the sites old posts. There is a section that is completely devoted to making helmets. Using the search function is your best bet. Try doing a search for "scratchbuilt helmet" and seeing what pops up. There are probably hundreds of threads with dozens of different methods and materials for making helmets.

Good Luck,
    Jack
    Sep 24, 2010, 6:05 AM - Re: i need the basic run down of creating a mando helmet #3

If you read the forum you'll find lots of tips and how-to's. Try to find the WOF templates they're great