Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    May 28, 2010, 8:38 PM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #26

Quote SaxeCoburg said: View Post
    Great pics! But what is up with the ESB Boba and the way he holds the blaster? It looks like he's trying to hold it like a pistol?
    The photographer asked her to pose that way
    and..
    Ummm... she's a girl
    and..
    ummm... "things" get in the way.
    Here's a pic of the ESB Boba in her Lara Croft costume to better illustrate the reason she cannot put her arms together to properly hold the blaster.

LOL
    Luv ya chick
    May 29, 2010, 12:57 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #27

haha, now i know why great pictures indeed, Sir !!
    May 30, 2010, 11:18 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #28

that was awesome!! and that song was very catchy! is that an original score?? that is just begging to have some lyrics put to it!!
    May 30, 2010, 11:25 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #29

Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    The photographer asked her to pose that way
    and..
    Ummm... she's a girl
    and..
    ummm... "things" get in the way.
    Thanks for the reply I figured it was a female because of the hip to waist ratio. My wife has the same "problem" with things in the way when shooting real firearms LOL

Great costumes and pics all around!
  5. Member Since
    May 2010
    Aug 18, 2010, 4:50 PM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #30

very nice pics dude...good to see being fett gets you some lady attention :P
  6. Community Founder Art Andrews's Avatar
    Aug 19, 2010, 9:49 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #31

That is crazy4bobafett?!? WOW!!! She has come a long long ways on her costume!!! I remember years ago coming to her house and it was just a box of random parts all jumbled together. That is just awesome.

7. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Aug 19, 2010, 2:02 PM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #32

Yeah
    Christi had been working on her boba for 8 years
    It turned out awesome
    Too bad its esb though lol
  8. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    Jun 23, 2011, 12:17 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #33

Wow....nice... I always wish one day I also could troop in a Star Wars (Fett?) costume in an event near my place and get photos taken (even if it's just amateurs/public) but having the pro photographers taking them makes the costume look even more oustanding/"pro", more like a real Star from the movies!

Thanks for sharing the pix really enjoyed
    Jul 14, 2011, 1:03 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #34

Love the pics! The cute girl was a nice touch!
    Jul 18, 2011, 6:00 AM - Re: I had Professional Pictures Taken in my Boba Costume *PIC INTENSE* #35

lookn bl**dy good to me!