Hey it's that guy... Again...

From
    Appleton, Wisconsin

Hey it's that guy... Again...

So I realize I come and go like the tide around here. I've been real busy lately I started with Airman Leadership School in February that was 6 weeks of 15 hour days. Right after that we were getting ready for our Nuclear Sureity Inspection (Which we passed while others failed even though the best a Wing can score overall is Satisfactory we were the highest rated Bomb Wing ever in the individual areas.) Immediately after that I got told with no notice that I was going to Texas for two weeks for another school. and I was scheduled to go on leave the week after and we just got back from Florida last saturday. I started work again on my custom and will post pics hopefully tomorrow in the Variants forum but I also wanted to share news about my good fortune lately. I was in Hastings Tuesday and found the Sideshow Leia in Boushh disguise for half off. Then today the wife and I went to the WM (which was all according to my plan since I know our WM stocks the SW toys on Thur) and I found the battle damage Vader, shadow stormy, shadow trooper, EVO Trooper, and the spec ops trooper. I snatched them all up and wandered around WM till I found my wife and told her I was getting them all since I probably won't find them here again and she went for it That puts me up to over 80 odd SW figures on my desk lol. So and I like all the progress I've seen everybody make.

*Edited for Spelling and the grievous mistake of leaving my EVO Trooper out... lol
    Last edited by AmmoMan84; Jul 18, 2008 at 2:06 PM.

From
    Newport News, VA

Re: Hey it's that guy... Again...

Hey, congrats on your NSI and graduating ALS!
    I'm an old Air Force guy myself (21 years and counting as a 2W1) and I know how much of a pain those are.

From
    Las Vegas, NV

Glad you passed your NSI.

I was asked to participate on an a Navy audit team at an AFB recently where the outcome wasn't as good.

From
    Appleton, Wisconsin

superjedi said: View Post
    Hey, congrats on your NSI and graduating ALS!
    I'm an old Air Force guy myself (21 years and counting as a 2W1) and I know how much of a pain those are.

I'm a 2W0 they spent only an hour or so up in MUNS Control where I work.